Hey Brokum

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Mikey P said:
You really are not going to post yours Dave?

I'm enjoying all this attention.

I'll post a pic, Really doesn't matter Fred will give me crap either way.

I've been looking to update. But, it only has 120K, new tranny, tires and front end.

Seems like the for sale vans a few years old around here have more or simular miles and they are not 3/4 ton.

So, I pay all that money to end up in the same place.

Dave Yoakum said:
[quote="Mikey P":2wrkotbn]You really are not going to post yours Dave?

I've been looking to update. But, it only has 120K, new tranny, tires and front end.

Seems like the for sale vans a few years old around here have more or simular miles and they are not 3/4 ton.

So, I pay all that money to end up in the same place.[/quote:2wrkotbn]

Or you could just buy an almost new van (less than 10k miles), take care of it, and make it last a decade. Just think you should be able to pay off a 20k dollar van in two months with all those new clients and referrals you get.

Dave no one cares if your van is a pos. Big whoop.

If it gets the job done and you are happy with it, then that is all that matters.

Just look at Brian.

Complete hack but happy as a lark.

Becker

Name
Becker
What year is it Dave?
I run an 06 bought it in spring of 07 with about 11k on it. Today it is flirting with 90k miles.
It has been a great van so far...
One new battery, and I just did the front brakes 2 weeks ago. Opps. I let them get pretty thin.
IMG_0406.JPG

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
Dave Yoakum said:
[quote="Mikey P":30bswgsb]You really are not going to post yours Dave?

So, I pay all that money to end up in the same place.

Or you could just buy an almost new van (less than 10k miles), take care of it, and make it last a decade. Just think you should be able to pay off a 20k dollar van in two months with all those new clients and referrals you get.

Dave no one cares if your van is a pos. Big whoop.

If it gets the job done and you are happy with it, then that is all that matters.

Just look at Brian.

Complete hack but happy as a lark.[/quote:30bswgsb]

:lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Alexander Supertramp said:
Dave Yoakum":3k1qjnol]Here is some I took this morning. Off to work. [url="http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=mE644QmAY5a7y7m7083h&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED said:
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do? ... =RETRIEVED[/url]

Thanks Dave....[/quote:3k1qjnol]

There now shut the hell up!! :p

Actually, When I took those I couldn't see the image on phone. So, I couldn't tell what I was getting. I'll post a few more later.

Chris A

Name
Chris
nothing wrong with those old G-vans. The one we bought in '90 was still running for the guy who bought it from us, until fall of last year when the rear shackle let loose and the leaf springs came up through the floor. She had a terrible life...

F

FB7777

wow :shock:

my work is done, thanks for the documented proof

800 postcards a month, 30 years in business, top of google, a secret marketing weapon program

and your service fleet is a 20 year old van and electro porty

you're like like the bizarro world of Howard Partridge

How to go from 16 employees to 1 working out of the back of a piece of shit van

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
pfred said:

800 postcards a month, 30 years in business, top of google, a secret marketing weapon program

Yeah, because it's really important to spend as much as you can on van and equipment to do more jobs to pay for it and prove to a bunch of Broke dicks that you are the coolest guy in the clean room. :shock:

Don't be deusch Fred....I mean honestly. :roll:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
More pics:

LEE THIS IS FOR YOU!!

This is of the machine built by Lee Stockwell & Boys. With addition of a Pumptec pump and a little giant heater. Right behind the pump under a shelving rack is a 65 gal water tank.

It works great(550 psi,)!! The same as the van.

I tried to take pictures of the steam coming out of the wand this morning. But, It didn't come out well with my camera phone.

Some Day PFred will figure out that what is important in business and in life is not how much you spend. But, rather how much you keep.

I'll probably update the van. But, I really like the machine and will likely just trade it over.

Not having truck payments for many years and being able to run without having to pay for gas or having the issues that arrive from carbon monoxide is not a bad thing.

Different strokes for different folks guys!!

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do? ... =RETRIEVED

I knew PFred would dog me, whatever.

When little dogs are nipping at your heels they are easy to ignore.

F

FB7777

Brian R said:
pfred said:

Yeah, because it's really important to spend as much as you can on van and equipment to do more jobs to pay for it and prove to a bunch of Broke dicks that you are the coolest guy in the clean room. :shock:

Don't be deusch Fred....I mean honestly. :roll:
look RObison... the point is Dave Yoakum is full of shit

my trucks are 6 years and 11 years old.... hardly a new fleet I paid cash for them and they work everyday

You want something "honestly" Brian?

How on earth can anyone run a successful business doing 800 jobs a year like Dave claims and have a 20 year old van?Because he is really a low ball 10 job a week 20 cent a square goofy talking little freak that pretends to know it all on the internet

Thats how

Dave pretends to be something he is not ... he is an internet phoney with a broke dick business

don't be such an ignorant dousche Brian :roll:

F

FB7777

Dave Brokedick wrote: Some Day PFred will figure out that what is important in business and in life is not how much you spend. But, rather how much you keep.

another area I am 100% certain I have you beat tenfold both in business profit and net worth

You're in my wheelhouse now Dave... cause not many can beat me when it comes to frugality in business

WHy in heaven you reduced your company down to nothing like you claim is beyond ridiculous

In my situation, the second van generates enough revenue to pay all my business expenses,

Dave, if I'm a little dog then you are a flea on my left nut :lol:

Fred I agree with you.

If Dave was actually doing 10 jobs per week with a 200 average, he would not be riding that pos van.

You can get a decent truck mount for less than 5k or a kick ass machine for 15-20k.

Dave does not specialize in hard surface, restoration, or duct cleaning. Ok he thinks he can clean hard surfaces. :roll:

800 carpet and upholstery jobs per year? :lol:

Yea right!!!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
JUst want to head off some false hoods.

I never said I did 800 Jobs per year.

I don't clean for .20 a Sq ft (Like its any of your business)

PFred drives vans that are older than most cleaners on this board, yet he picks on my van.

My cleaning unit works great. Uses No gas, No oil changes and no carbon monoxide(I can park in garages in the winter or rain)

The main fact is that.

It works for me. (isn't that all that really matters?)

If it's not your cup of tea.

That is not a sound business reason for me to change what I am already doing.

You are not my client.

That is who I serve.

I could careless what you think.

This "mine is bigger that yours" cr@p belong in kindergarten and shows some sort of insecurity in those that continue to point fingers and find fault (That is the easiest game in the world.)

It is also not constructive.

You wanted pics.

I obliged and posted.

I hoped it would help others to see that there are alternatives to gas fired machines, especially in these times of rising gas prices.

For the rest of you petty chest ponders.

ACE OFF AND SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

FB7777

no ACE you , you lying POS

you're a phoney bottom feeder Brokum

you should see all the PMs I got... the only difference between the general consensus and me and Crowley is that we are outspoken Massholes that won't let losers like you run your game without calling you on the carpet

freak :roll:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
pfred said:
you should see all the PMs I got... the only difference between the general consensus and me and Crowley is that we are outspoken assholes:roll:

Well Pfread you finely said something that has a basis in fact.

I can believe the part about you describing yourself as a asshole.

Glad you fessed up.

BTW:Calling me a liar is like calling Obama a conservative.

THE END!!!

I'm done with this post.

Dave Yoakum said:
pfred said:
you should see all the PMs I got... the only difference between the general consensus and me and Crowley is that we are outspoken assholes:roll:

Well Pfread you finely said something that has a basis in fact.

I can believe the part about you describing yourself as a asshole.

Glad you fessed up.

BTW:Calling me a liar is like calling Obama a conservative.
c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEKB01QCMEwc]
THE END!!!

I'm done with this post.

Back
Top Bottom