Hey Chavez

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
Do Mexicans eat pork? I want to get my tennants a honey baked ham?

WOW... :shock:

Daniel, that is a little "raciSt"...don't ya think.... :?:

Do you KNOW...Mr.Chavez...that WELL..... :?

He ....."might-not"..ask you if .....YOUR people enjoy "Leather EneMa's".... :wink:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well this Mexican does, send it this way and send your tenants a nice Christmas card! :wink:

Seriously all the Mexican's I know do.

They does likes the pig, they do!

HARPER said:
danielc said:

He ....."might-not"..ask you if .....YOUR people enjoy "Leather EneMa's".... :wink:

It was not meant to be racist. If anyone took it that way, I am sorry. I want to get some honey baked hams. I know some religions do not eat pork. I thought it would make a good gift. Who doesn't like honey baked ham sandwiches.

Bjorn

CABRITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MEAT OF CHOICE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Name
Nate W.
danielc said:
HARPER said:
danielc said:

It was not meant to be racist. If anyone took it that way, I am sorry. I want to get some honey baked hams. I know some religions do not eat pork. I thought it would make a good gift. Who doesn't like honey baked ham sandwiches.

Me, I don't.... I wasn't raised on pork and I do get sick when I eat it.... It's considered a dirty animal. I'm not religous or anything like that. :D

G

I am pretty sure it is Obama bin eating my garden again goat.

never more and never as tasty

he will be missed

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Vincent: Want some bacon?

Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent: Are you Jewish?

Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent: Why not?

Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy ************.
Pigs sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

Jules: I don't eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming ************ pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?
:wink:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I could really go for some homemadeTamales. I used to work with a girl who would stay up all nite around Christmas making them and bring them in 100s of them to give away. Yummy!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
HARPER said:
danielc said:

WTF, I hate how our society has some how decided the word mexican is racist, you gotta be freaking kidding me, I think its racist to imply there is anything racist about it. is there something wrong with being mexican??? the politically correct thing to say is hispanic or latino. good lord, I say. if you are mexican be proud of it I say and never be ashamed of your heritage. mexican is not a racist or a derogatory term in my book, I don't think it should be in anyone else's.

I think pork is carnitas in espanol.

Name
Ron lippold
i get called all kind of things cracker, honkee, i have even been called the n word a few times, should i be pissed. Im so fuckin tired of all this pc bullshit. call a spade a spade. If we have to go behind the shit house, lets get it on. :shock:

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Mexican is a "nationality" not a religion. Fog Gawd's sake, don't let Richard think he needs to be worshiped...... :shock:

I ended up getting a nice spiral sliced honey ham at the grocery store for 1/3 what a honey baked ham would have cost. I also had my dad make up a really nice fruit basket. He is a produce manager and hooked me up. I got a ton of stuff in a wrapped basket for 15 dollars. So a nice fruit basket and honey ham made a great gift imo. Thanks for the help. All this talk about ham is making me hungry. I think I will fry some up with some eggs and potatoes.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Ed said:
Mexican is a "nationality" not a religion. Fog Gawd's sake, don't let Richard think he needs to be worshiped...... :shock:

No but the food mexicans make should be worshipped

The Asian Sensation!! said:
goomes said:
danielc said:
I know some religions do not eat pork.

I was not aware that "mexican" was now a religion. When did this happen ese' ?

OMFG LMAO!! That's hilarious!!.....Wow.

I am and was clueless on this subject. Mr. Chavez did help me out. I was told that most Mexicans are catholic so I guess I should have asked do catholics eat pork (Muslims do not). Now that post makes more sense.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
The Asian Sensation!! said:
WHy did you even bother askin Chavez??!! He's as Mexican as Taco Bell.

so you are sayin he is fake mexican??? good hell I hate fake mexican

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom