Hey... John G ...How about ?

a sale on your excellent Gladiator pads...how about $10 per pad ...min of 20 pads order...or something like that...

I think Mikey needs some new Glads, and I could use 20 more ...bet there are others on this board that could use a sale on your excellent product.

If you find yourself OPing and not using Glads ...its a lot like wanding without a glide...do yourself a favor and get Gladiator Pads....they really are ever so much better than other pads!

John G.

Hey DevilMan, we are OUT of pads, waiting until Christmas to get a huge batch in.

Thanks though.

frank

Name
frank pulido
are dura pads from vacaway similar to gladiator pads or not even close to gladdiator pads

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
John's pads are the best in my experience. I've tried others and always cursed myself for it. Just wait for Santa and order some more!

R

R W

I believe Ricky G has 20 inch pads. I'm not sure if they match the quality of Gladiator pads, though. If you really need them now....

R

R W

I bought some Gladiators a few months ago.......I just got to stop leaving them on jobs! I like to throw one down at the entrance to custys house as a wipe off mat. They do like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom