Hey Ken, I need your legal advice

Mikey P

Administrator
I received this after I called Shawn out for posting under Ron Lippolds profile..

Mikey:

You have accused me of being Gay. You have accused me of lying to my customers. You have accused me of falsely advertising my products. You have accused me of being a "huckster". You have accused me of being a "scammer" and a "cheat". You have provided no evidence to back up any of your claims. You banned me from your board because I disagreed with you. I broke no rules of this board. I made myself clear that I would take action if you didn't stop.

You apparently are not capable of stopping yourself without an injunction or restraining order. Not a week goes by that you have to start in on me and your agenda again. You are a cyberstalker. Your actions are criminal and I have decided to report this to the California legal authorities. Then, when I am done with Bill I am going to focus my attentions on suing you in the Utah civil system for damages.

OR,

You can agree to a thread in which you and I (only) discuss and debate your accusations (as gentlemen) for the purposes of clarifying these issues in public. I offered this once before and when things got too intense... you banned me.

Choose wisely Mike.

I don't want to bother my team of lawyers with this petty stuff so I want to hear your opinion.

btw, I told Shawn that if he wanted to put it into writing that he would not pursue with and sort of lawsuits than yes we can have another debate. I already unlocked his account and am waiting for his reply.

PS, I back all my allegations that I ever made concerning Mr York. He just chose not to listen or the trumpet plating elephants that live in his living room distracted him.

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
I received this after I called Shawn out for posting under Ron Lippolds profile..

Mikey:

You have accused me of being Gay. You have accused me of lying to my customers. You have accused me of falsely advertising my products. You have accused me of being a "huckster". You have accused me of being a "scammer" and a "cheat". You have provided no evidence to back up any of your claims. You banned me from your board because I disagreed with you. I broke no rules of this board. I made myself clear that I would take action if you didn't stop.

You apparently are not capable of stopping yourself without an injunction or restraining order. Not a week goes by that you have to start in on me and your agenda again. You are a cyberstalker. Your actions are criminal and I have decided to report this to the California legal authorities. Then, when I am done with Bill I am going to focus my attentions on suing you in the Utah civil system for damages.

OR,

You can agree to a thread in which you and I (only) discuss and debate your accusations (as gentlemen) for the purposes of clarifying these issues in public. I offered this once before and when things got too intense... you banned me.

Choose wisely Mike.

I don't want to bother my team of lawyers with this petty stuff so I want to hear your opinion.

btw, I told Shawn that if he wanted to put it into writing that he would not pursue with and sort of lawsuits than yes we can have another debate. I already unlocked his account and am waiting for his reply.

PS, I back all my allegations that I ever made concerning Mr York. He just chose not to listen or the trumpet plating elephants that live in his living room distracted him.

Hey Mike,
go ahead and stick your head between your legs and kiss your Ass good bye.

The legal fees and hassle alone will make you wish you never heard of Mikeysboard.

Start a legal defense fund now!

It's been nice knowing ya.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mikey:
without an injunction or restraining order................ I have decided to report this to the California legal authorities................... suing you in the Utah civil system for damages.............
Choose wisely Mike.
[/quote]

F this Rat and his threats.
Who is he to only give you 2 options, like he is in control?
How about option 3, tell him to go F himself.

Sounds like a trap from a Rat to me, yea sure, getting you to join him, so you can say some more shit about him publicly, that he thinks he will be able to use against you.

Rat bastid.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Lots of wiggle room in his or, but if you have it in writing that is verifiably from him I say it would make it more costly for him to sue you. Lawyers never work on contigent (exceot the ambulance chasers) so anything he does will cost money or be like Lisa & Greenie (ineffective), no offense intended.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ken, when and why did you give up law?

With all the tossing around of Slander lawsuits for threats, and no update one the Surdi vs Dill case.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Hey Don, law has always been a passion of mine~ ever since I was a little kid. I know enough to be dangerous, but more importantly I know the only ones that usually win in lawsuits are the lawyers.

Becker

Name
Becker
Ken Snow said:
Hey Don, law has always been a passion of mine~ ever since I was a little kid. I know enough to be dangerous, but more importantly I know the only ones that usually win in lawsuits are the lawyers.

No lie!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
A bird told me Shawn handles all his legal stuff himself. If that were true it would be the biggest headache a moneypit defending against somebody that has nothing better to do than to spend all their time suing you. I would take the offer ( to talk in a thread) and drive up board traffic by raising the amount of drama on the board.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks for your concern guys but the board is very well covered when it comes to legal matters

I did in fact offer Shawn the chance to come back IF :!: he would put his offer into writing.

So far he has not responded.

Considering how he acted under Ron's ID, I would imagine he does not want to look like any more of a fool.

like I said before...

time to get a job.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Mikey P said:
I did in fact offer Shawn the chance to come back IF :!: he would put his offer into writing.

No, if he agrees, he's not going to put it in writing, he is going to sign what YOUR LAWYER puts in writing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom