Hey...Ken Snow or anyone

Harper your truck is very impressive.

If I were going to add another EVEREST, I would prefer to get rid of this Legend first.

I would want 15 for my truck and unit. I have taken really good care of the truck and machine. I like the machine but the cost of replacing the truck and machine might make it not worth getting rid of. At best I would be out 10 grand and closer to 20 if I went with a newer setup. My van with the EVEREST works good, but there are times I wish I had just a tad bit more room. Really I would like to get an extended van. I have this tank just sitting that I would install in my truck if I had an extra foot of space. The tank up front will not allow the recovery tank to go up far enough to allow the tank to fit. On most jobs I need more water than I can carry. So having 60 gallons more water would be huge. I do like not having to make a payment each month. My credit is good and my bank is good as well. :mrgreen:

I will have to think about this. I do know a larger truck, clean setup, and good wrap could really help me get to where I want to go.

It's funny we are talking about this because a local cleaner bought a used homemade machine and truck that does not look half as good as my Legend setup and paid right at 15 for the setup and still needs to put another 3k into it to make it more user friendly.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I don't think you understand...?????

I would consider taking YOUR Van & Everest as a DOWNPAYMENT or TRADE-IN...
toward the PURCHASE of MY ....COMPLTE UNIT... :!:

Remember this Unit has the "Water pond"...110 galion Freshy tank... !gotcha!

HARPERPIC312-1.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
Ok pm me what you would want and I will give it serious thought.

ALONG with the other 3 guys...that have PMed me...JEEEEZzzz... :shock:

No window shoppers...Make a OFFER... !gotcha!

Ps..I can LIVE with your assessment of the Value of your truck...
but we are NOT going to PLAY...You "retAil" & ME "wHolEsAlE".... :roll:

I have seen your PICTURE....I an SURE..I can "KicK YOuR A$$".... :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

dgargan

I don't know why some are not big on topical treatments. Since we implemented scripts from SFS and also from Mark Kennedy showing me how to use package pricing for SG our sales skyrocketed along with our profit. I believe wholeheartedly in SG protection And I think we do the customer a disservice by not offering it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
How is anyone a carpet cleaner and not offering Scotchgard or something like that?

Are you SpeaKinG from ExPeriAnCe....FAILURE.... :roll:
it Obviosly wasn't a BIG enough FACTOR...to keep you AFLOAT... :oops: :oops:

ps get your HEAD out from under Ken's SkIrT...."You a TicKleing Him"... :roll: :oops: :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
How is anyone a carpet cleaner and not offering Scotchgard or something like that?

Are you SpeaKinG from ExPeriAnCe....FAILURE.... :roll:
it Obviosly wasn't a BIG enough FACTOR...to keep you AFLOAT... :oops: :oops:

ps get your HEAD out from under Ken's SkIrT...."You a TicKleing Him"... :roll: :oops: :mrgreen:

I fail forward instead of doing the same crap. Adventure old man...and I'm not talking about harrassing someone's grand daughter. :mrgreen:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"Your FEAR of success..!"

"Is NO excuse for RePeAtEd failure..!"

In your PONZI SCHEME..in sEaRcH of the "QuIk-BucK"...only MAGNIFIES...
Your lack of "SELF DISCLIPINE".... :oops:

NA-BF032_MADOFF_DV_20100317203647.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
My fear is of what YOU call success.

I can ASSURE you that my Retirement...Is more than you will.."GROSS"..this year. :shock:

even MORE than the "HALF"...you will LiE aBouT... :p :p :p :lol: :mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
My fear is of what YOU call success.

I can ASSURE you that my Retirement...Is more than you will.."GROSS"..this year. :shock:

even MORE than the "HALF"...you will LiE aBouT... :p :p :p :lol: :mrgreen:

Yes Dear, You know everything. :roll:
I need a more intense eye rolling emoticon.

Cameron1

dgargan said:
I don't know why some are not big on topical treatments. Since we implemented scripts from SFS and also from Mark Kennedy showing me how to use package pricing for SG our sales skyrocketed along with our profit. I believe wholeheartedly in SG protection And I think we do the customer a disservice by not offering it.

Hey David....who is Mark Kennedy and what did he teach you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom