Hey Kevin McCreary

klewis4

I saw that too. Nice write-up about Kevin and his business.

I've never seen Kevin, but I think the pic is of Larry Rosenthal of Unique Carpet Cleaning in IL. Met him at a class a few months back.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Larry was also featured in SFS tips the quarterly newsletter for those who've been to the class. He has done really well which doesn't surprise me as he had a lot offer in the class of Jan 07 which I attented.

Terry

Name
Kevin McCreary
It was not a url it was a e-mail

Principal Focus Tip of the Month
How ServiceMonster Customers Build Business
Family Owned Business Thriving in Down Economy
Kevin McCreary says his 40 year-old family-owned business in Lansing, Michigan, is thriving despite the bad economy. McCreary’s Healthy Home offers organic and safe cleaning of carpets, air ducts, upholstery, mattresses, tile and grout. In addition to appealing to the obvious trend toward “green” and “eco-friendly” products, McCreary has jumped into a more high-tech business mode than his family ever dreamed would exist. http://www.principalfocus.com
#1 Carpet Cleaning Software
Business Solutions

* Track Your Customers
* Land More Jobs
* Control Your Schedule
* Complete Your Marketing

Marketing Solutions

* Thank You / Reminder Cards
* Call Campaigns
* Mail Campaigns
* Campaign Tracking

Free Training • Free Support • Free Upgrades
Starting at just $50.00 / Month
http://www.principalfocus.com
Joining ServiceMonster in 2005, McCreary immediately appreciated how easy marketing became. “It’s a powerful tool for us,” says McCreary. “It puts our marketing program on auto-pilot. We can target who we market to, we contact people more frequently, and stay a household name with our customers.”

McCreary loves that he can focus on work and not have to worry about marketing at all. He says that their technology is far beyond anything else on the market. “I also really appreciate that I can call and ask ServiceMonster any question at all, even ones some people might consider small or dumb!” says McCreary. “They always take the time to help me. Their customer support is wonderful.”

Moving ahead this year the company is launching a website at mccrearyshealthyhomes.com, which will link with ServiceMonster. “It’s one more step to keeping my business as healthy as my product.”
Kevin McCreary
McCrearys Healthy Homes
Call Now For Your Free Trial
(888) 901-3300
www.principalfocus.com
ServiceMonster Tip of the Month
Tip #175: ServiceMonster can do much of your marketing for you automatically. You'll never miss an opportunity to stay in touch. After an easy approval process we will print and ship your Thank You and Reminder Cards while you stay focused on running your business.
ServiceMonster was designed specifically for you, the carpet cleaning professional. You'll find your business simplified with customer management, order management, scheduling, and marketing solutions. ServiceMonster helps you increase leads, converts more leads into sales and will increase the cost effectiveness of your business.

Copyright © 2003-2009 Principal Focus, LLC. All rights reserved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom