Hey Lee Stockwell and other detractors,

Mikey P

Administrator
better looking than ME? :lol:

Petey ol'boy you look like you spend your free time chasing Ice Cream trucks..

49064_1135391162_9899_n.jpg

and NOT for the Drumsticks.. :shock:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Doug Cox said:
[quote="Mikey P":100r0ya8]I'll be contacting Peter later today about co-moderating our new Cleaners in touch with their feelings Room along with Ken Snow.

Toburen may get an invite as well.

It will be a MBully free zone.

How bout a thong room w/ Snow and Robison. Or would that be covered in the "feelings" room? Ouch.[/quote:100r0ya8]

This said by a guy who has a picture of me when I was under 17 years old for his avatar :shock:

Able 1

Name
Keith
fred boyle said:
Harold, you do realize we will be face to face in 9 short days

one more crack like that and I'll reach down and snap every crayon in your fanny pack

:lol: Too funny!

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Remember I am 295lbs at the moment and I will kick your teeth in if you disrespect this little old jewish boy!!

shiteatinggrin Sweet...I love this guy and he's a Jewish brother, Love the attitude. :mrgreen:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
OMG. What a great thread. Classic MB. Some people like to pour a bucket of gasoline on their heads and set fire to themselves. It's hard to divert your eyes.

Reactions: bob vawter

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
To me MB is like a "biker bar" full of aging Hell's Angels. You walk in pretty cock-sure of yourself, they size you up and take you out behind the building and proceed to beat the snot out of you. So you take the whipping like a man, pick yourself up off the pavement and stagger back into the bar where the whole gang proceeds to buy you too many beers to count.

funny....that very thing happened to me!

nice find Lee!

i love it when i accidently run across a post with Ken in it....
he always had a way about him.....
can't wait to get with friends and raise a glass.......
:cry:
KENSNOW.jpg

Last edited:
F

FB7777

Me too Bawb, me too...

Poor Seltzer, guy is the biggest pathological liar I have ever talked to...

Close second is Caesar

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Oh yeah Seltzer....is he still around?? Man.. all those looooooooong posts about his entire life on ics..yikes. no wonder some people think he is nuts.

Last edited:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
All i know is you better not disagree with peter.... Or you can expect a phone call and 4 page email 3 minutes later.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Truer words were never spoken, Peter. I've told Mikey and others many times that each board has its own personality. To me MB is like a "biker bar" full of aging Hell's Angels. You walk in pretty cock-sure of yourself, they size you up and take you out behind the building and proceed to beat the snot out of you. So you take the whipping like a man, pick yourself up off the pavement and stagger back into the bar where the whole gang proceeds to buy you too many beers to count.

Then as long as you remember to stay humble, not take yourself too seriously, grow a thick skin and apologize when needed you will be part of the gang and get to be a part of the ongoing drama that Mikey is a master at fomenting. Which reminds me I need to go make a mea culpa on a different thread ...

Island Boy
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Congratulations on the new job, Peter. I hope it works out well for you. Even if it doesn't isn't it nice to have a security blanket/fallback position with your carpet cleaning gig? Best wishes. Oh, one other hint, my friend- never post something when you are angry. Words in print stick around a long time ...

I thought this was one of the best Steve Toburen posts ever!

Mark

PS: I can't wait to toast to Ken Snow as well! Look forward to meeting everyone in person!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom