Hey Marty, eat your heart out buddy!

R

rotovacguy

Mikey P said:
Look at all this free grade A crap!

P1000601.jpg

Did you get that Widmer hefeweizen for free, too?? :lol:

That stuff isn't cheap, but it's damn good!

Lora Olson

Yes, Marty that is ME! Ask Cory or Mike. We've been married for just a little over two years, and I actually han to push him a little, as he had a pretty bad divorce years ago (I've never been married before).

No...he didn't get me drunk...haven't you read anything on here??? I'm LDS (Mormon). Haven't had a drop my whole life. I married John stone cold sober!

So, as for why I married him. I can be a smart ass and say...have you seen the size of his hands??

Or I could be a little more honest and say that I married my friend, and yes we were friends before we started dating. He's really good at what he does, he's honest and really cares about people. He sends people free crap even when they're mean to him!!! Most important, we have a lot of fun together. We're literally together every day, every night, cept for 1 night a week when he sees his son for 4-5 hours or when he goes out of town. And we haven't killed each other and still have fun together. He buys me jewelry, has made it possible for me to be a business owner, and I'm a skydiver too. And he loves me....

...and he does have big hands!! :p

Mike Draper

Walrus said:
Well you have to PAY for all the FREE services that the ILLEGALS use.

FREE medical
FREE schooling
FREE use of roads
FREE welfare for their "Born in America" children

But please take the Catholic church and all of HollYweird stance that they need our help.
They take jobs americans don't want.They are poor and innocent.

NOW WE ALL HAVE TO PAY THE PIPER.

You forgot, pay for thier incarceration and defense lawyers. Maybe it's not really the sunshine state anymore. 1 out of every 71 homes under foreclosure in Cali. Just about the highest taxes in the nation. I'm glad to live in a conservative state with no budget deficit. And please don't tell me Arnold is a conservative, he is faaaaaar from it, and is just a puppet for the libs in cali.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom