Hey Marty

Cameron1

Yes...tell us Marty. After all your real world experience with the mighty V , and all those walk ups what unit could even come close to all that heat,vac, and bs ?.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Vinnie:
I will be glad to answer you question, but excuse me for one moment while I take care of a little business.

Cameron ... kiss my ass.

Now, back to Vinnie. Thank you for asking. I bought a TCS Chief II, but not until I had them make a couple of changes to it. I had them put 3 inch ports on the waste tank and bring both to a manifold built onto the side of the unit. This allowed me to have much better air flow than what you get with their standard set up. It also allows me to work out of the side door, instead of the back. I had 2.5 ports installed at the manifold. I don't dual wand with it, I may try at some point, but I imagine two 150 hoses would have about as much suction as what a 33 blower puts out. However, one 150 hose with the first being 2.5, it gives me the same dry times I used to get with the V when single wanding with it.

I had them put a #4 Little Giant heater in it instead of the standard #3 they normally use. It will give me instant gum melting heat.

I have a standard Chevy 3500 van, so with the addition of the #4 heater, I decided to take out the standard 175 gallon waste tank and go with a 100 gallon to give me a bit more room. I got an auto pump out with it.

Did I forget to tell Cameron to kiss my ass?

Good for you Marty.

I see you were selling your gh. You're smarter than I thought you were. You are selling your overhyped _______.

F

FB7777

It comes with a 4HT Heater ,dumbass... you didn't upgrade it

http://tcsatl.com/chief2.html
TCS CHIEF II

Standard Features

27 HP Kohler
Sutorbilt 4L @495 cfm
Cat 290 @ 1200 psi
Little Giant 4HT @ 180,000 btu's

300' vacuum hose and reel
300' solution hose and live reel
150' water supply and live reel
55 gallon fresh water
175 gallon recovery
The Chief II is the flagship of the TCS line. Powered by the legendary Kohler 27, the high-performance 4LP (#47) blower provides all the flow you need for dual-wand performance. The additional air flow and waste capacity make the Chief II an ideal choice for the serious restoration professional. Cleaning in dual-wand configuration helps cut the amount of time it takes on large cleaning jobs in half. Another feature is the 180,000 btu propane heater that provides sizzle, even with both wands working at the same time. The Chief II will be the last truckmount you ever have to buy. No other machine at this price can match the performance and dependability of the Chief II!

Total Cost: $18,475.00

Name
Nate W.
fred boyle said:
It comes with a 4HT Heater ,dumbass... you didn't upgrade it

http://tcsatl.com/chief2.html
TCS CHIEF II

Standard Features

27 HP Kohler
Sutorbilt 4L @495 cfm
Cat 290 @ 1200 psi
Little Giant 4HT @ 180,000 btu's

300' vacuum hose and reel
300' solution hose and live reel
150' water supply and live reel
55 gallon fresh water
175 gallon recovery
The Chief II is the flagship of the TCS line. Powered by the legendary Kohler 27, the high-performance 4LP (#47) blower provides all the flow you need for dual-wand performance. The additional air flow and waste capacity make the Chief II an ideal choice for the serious restoration professional. Cleaning in dual-wand configuration helps cut the amount of time it takes on large cleaning jobs in half. Another feature is the 180,000 btu propane heater that provides sizzle, even with both wands working at the same time. The Chief II will be the last truckmount you ever have to buy. No other machine at this price can match the performance and dependability of the Chief II!

Total Cost: $18,475.00

Lol, *insert hoof in _ _ _ _ _!* :lol:

Must be a sweet sounding machine...

Cameron1

They must have sold you on the walk ups

By the way, did you upgrade to a larger belly mount propane tank?

If not, you might want to get a refill tank installed at the farm.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Lyman, I believe what Marty said.

The design itself of a vacuum system can completely change (markedly improve) the vacuum ability of a given vacuum source - i.e., a 33 blower in the right vacuum system design will kick ***.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
bout time you came back to the real world.now be happy , make some money, stop reading ics posts about uping your price's and shut the fook up

A

amazingcleansc

Bob Savage said:
Lyman, I believe what Marty said.

The design itself of a vacuum system can completely change (markedly improve) the vacuum ability of a given vacuum source - i.e., a 33 blower in the right vacuum system design will kick ***.

do any 33 blowers kick ass with 150ft of hose?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
good job marty! I love my chief. So if I say I want the Marty upgrade special I can get the 2.5 and upgrades you had them do? I'm glad I bought my TCS now, you went from a V back to TCS. Guess that means I made a wise buying decision. Thanks Marty for making me more confident

Name
Nate W.
joeynbgky said:
good job marty! I love my chief. So if I say I want the Marty upgrade special I can get the 2.5 and upgrades you had them do? I'm glad I bought my TCS now, you went from a V back to TCS. Guess that means I made a wise buying decision. Thanks Marty for making me more confident

Uh, I wouldn't take it that far... :lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have a new blackberry phone that is supposed to let me take pictures and put them on the net. Soon as I figure out how to do that, I'll put some up.

I have read what Bob Savage said I said and after three attempts, I still aint sure it I said that or not.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Make sure the Blackberry is on. :mrgreen:

Ok, I'm done with the "on" jokes....I tend to go overboard. Sorry.

Cameron1

ok Ned...its been a couple weeks and still no pictures. So, your still trying to figure out how to use that Blackberry or just hoping that this topic will just go away.

ps how are the walk-ups coming

hogjowl

Idiot™
If I ever get around to actually taking a picture of it, I probably will only send it to Joey.

The rest of you disrespectful dimwitts can just kma.

Especially YOU, Cameron.

Cameron1

Doc Holliday said:
If I ever get around to actually taking a picture of it, I probably will only send it to Joey.

The rest of you disrespectful dimwitts can just kma.

Especially YOU, Cameron.
shhhhheehh pissy are't we!

You would be too Doc... if you had taken the beating and been thru what Ned was put through this last year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom