Hey Mikey P, what the verdict on the SX-15?

Name
Nate W.
How many times have you used it?

How do you like it compared to the Turbo Hybrid?

Pro's and Con's please...

I assume the 3" bigger would save time, but be harder in tight places. (Not like that Brian R, you perv) shiteatinggrin

I used the rv360i on the tile job I told you about, what a POS but I made due with what I got.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Nate The Great said:
How many times have you used it?

How do you like it compared to the Turbo Hybrid?

Pro's and Con's please...

I assume the 3" bigger would save time, but be harder in tight places. (Not like that Brian R, you perv) shiteatinggrin

I used the rv360i on the tile job I told you about, what a POS but I made due with what I got.

The SUCTION was so GREAT...."That it SpUn the TRANNY in his WhOrETeX".... :shock:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Mike,, you have my permission to speak up.

Of course, Mike has shared some response with us. That is why we let him use the SX-15. We used the comments from users including Mike and others to make a few changes. Hopefully any issues he had are going to be corrected by the production run.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Scott W said:
Mike,, you have my permission to speak up.

shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

That has to be the funniest thing I have ever read on here ROFLMFAO!

Mikey P

Administrator
I like everything about it but the rubber ring that goes around the brushes, its it's too low and will drag on certain types of stone tile. other than that I think it has better recovery then the turbo hybrid and I love that I do not use need to use a reducer cup.

But...

Keep in mind how long I have had it.

I've had my turbo for 8 years or more maybe 10 and really never had an issue

Billy

Name
BH
Question Mikey?

I used the old one or tried to use the old one one time & it didn't work at all with the BigBearTruck.

The handle just bent like it was going to break off was just one of the issues.

How do you think it will do with our truck? I will be in the market for new Tile tools this year since we have been doing more & still have original tools.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
There is some flex in the winged handle but it aint going anywhere.

I'd like to see a 12 inch version built just the same.

You sure you're talking about your equipment....I mean...You know what I mean.

:oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom