Hey Mikey.........say it ain't so

Cameron1

Had lunch yesterday with one of your competitors............Santa Cruz Rug and Upholstery Cleaners.
Do you know em?

He said you were a terrible cleaner.

He said he goes around fixin your screw ups all the time.

I said, "Would you call him a Hack ?" He said "yep."

I said..........." It can't be".................. He said........... "it is."

I'm sure it's a mistake or something..............what say you?

Cameron1

I have no idea. I think this guy said he had been there awhile. Older fellow..like us

Name
I'm Rick James
Invite him to the BB. With as big of a head Mike has, I doubt his statement is truthful.

Mikey P

Administrator
That would be Bill.

Bill is Keith Collins' ex partner
Ask Keith about how credible Ol' Blind Bill is.

Then call every carpet retailer in my town and ask them who they refer.

Then ask me how many customers of Bill's I have stolen and how bitter he is about it..

and I tell you about the ONE cotton/rayon chenille sofa he was asked to fix but couldn't.

Bill is a dick.

Cameron1

I did invite him to join your on line board community.(hope that was ok) He said he would check it out.

Seems to be some fence mending in order here . Have ya tried reaching out and showing him the light? Maybe a ride along where you two could bond and then hug?

Farenheit251

I met the most successful restoration guys in my area and asked him about the rumors and about his business practices. He said he would only be worried when people stopped talking about him.

Mikey P

Administrator
Not the first time Bill has bad mouthed me to friends.

Bill has a wand up his ass over me cause I came out of nowhere in 01 and did something no other cleaner in Scruz ever thought to do..

Gain the trust of the retailers.

and he gets a bit nerved when he sees me cleaning the office across the street from his shop. :shock:

and no Steve, he is not welcome here. I already invited all the locals I care to. 5 at last count, out of 45.

I did not create MB to train my competition, sorry.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
That is not cool if someone is good then give him his due. Reputation is all that is needed . I dont care what anyone will say about me reason being REPUTATION. :evil:

Mikey P

Administrator
My rep is the best and the most $$$ in town.
Not for everyone for sure.

The former "best" have major issues with me..

unfortunately for Bill his Biz (who has changed hands many times) hay day was 20 years ago.

G

funny calling someone a dickhead when you have such a phallic looking noggin yourself

Cameron1

Hey, he seemed like a nice enough fellow. I think I will send him all my Polish materials. We will get him polished up, and the two of ya will own that town.

I bet next year he even breaks into the top twenty five list........... where, by the way, I have been voted # 1 the last three years ( by my peers.......... thank you very much}

-JB-

Name
JB
I did not create MB to train my competition, sorry.
No sheet? :shock: How do you think WE feel sometimes?

PS.

I've seen Mikey work, if this guys calling Mike a hack, says more about himself than Mike.

Hey mike isn't that the dude w/the shop around the corner from your house?

Buzzbac

For what its worth, ive worked for mikey several times, ive seen what he does , and the results, and I've seen the amount of jobs that are repeat business, seems to me hes doin somethin wayy de fuk right. ( damn me if that sounded like a suck ass post) but its just the truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom