Hey Mikey

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Change your avatar back before I drive down over to Santa Cruz and turn your melon into a Jack-O-Vegan.

I just can't handle the change...what the hell is wrong with you?
:|

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
now this is worthy of a contest.

Make or find and avatar for Mikey

when you pick one we can say "mikey likes it, hey mikey"

Name
Lee Stockwell
One of my sons used to live in Beaufort SC and every time we visited Theresa tried to bring back one of those little Palmettos. Despite her green thumb they never survived in KY.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian R AKA Corky said:
Well crap on Ice...I used to have a jpeg of it but I think I deleted it.

That has to be the gayest thing I've ever heard here~ not that there is anything wrong with that.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is tough when a manly man like Ken Snow says you are no longer a man/ I got canned from the police force specialties this week for asking a complaintant if he had cleaned his vagina before filing this complaint. That didn't go over well even though the Capt and Chief were my best friends. Fired is fired

I asked Freddy the same thing and wish he was still here to pick his bgrain on a few things

harryhides

Name
Tony
Dipwad GC said:
now this is worthy of a contest.

Make or find and avatar for Mikey

when you pick one we can say "mikey likes it, hey mikey"

clementblog4.jpg

harryhides

Name
Tony
Come to think of it that Avatar would be just right for quite a few folks here - at least, on occasion eh Crowley..what say you ?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:
[quote="Brian R AKA Corky":1hgnlufe]Well crap on Ice...I used to have a jpeg of it but I think I deleted it.

That has to be the gayest thing I've ever heard here~ not that there is anything wrong with that.[/quote:1hgnlufe]

Lol...I was going to use it as my avatar and mimic Mickey until I got kicked off the board....never happened but I had some things planned.

How about this for an avatar Mikey?

mikey1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom