Hey mikey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Got a glide for one of these? Cute little extractor I picked up for $200.

PXL_20230303_003910760.jpg PXL_20230303_003920315.jpg PXL_20230303_003927825.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Papa John

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I got quite a few basic 10 in glides you could probably get on there with a tube of shoe goup..

Take some front to back measurements for me, also the internal opening

Please have Paula take you in for some testing as soon as you get back from Vegas

This thoughtful, serious reply to obvious sarcasm is the antithesis of what we’re all used to from you here.

Maybe I’m dreaming....if see something kind and uplifting from Marty, I’ll know for sure.

Reactions: jeffexe

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I started to put a laughing emoji but I changed my mind😂 If you’ve used them you’d know why. But using it occasionally for personal use is not bad. Is it pad assisted or transaxle? You did get a much better deal than the wand!!!😂

Mikey P

Administrator
Please have Paula take you in for some testing as soon as you get back from Vegas

This thoughtful, serious reply to obvious sarcasm is the antithesis of what we’re all used to from you here.

Maybe I’m dreaming....if see something kind and uplifting from Marty, I’ll know for sure.

I don't think he was joking. Have you seen Ron's collection of goofball equipment??

Mikey P

Administrator
But maybe this will get me back to more to my predictable behavior pattern, where is Larry says my character flaws..

A bunch of us IICRC folks went out for dinner last night . I walked over with a very outspoken and notable long-term volunteer and on our short walk he made mention of wanting to have extra marital affairs with one volunteer and then noticed and commented on the body of a very young lady walking by.

Both of us sat down and waited for the others and the conversation for whatever reason, quick we turned to theology.
I openly admitted my surprise when he claimed to be such a devote lifelong Christian after displaying his very UNchristian like behavior and I called him on it.
We had to discuss it a couple more times due to his insistence on bringing up the issue, infront of the group, mind you but on gis insistence.

Hours later he stormed out of the place throwing a $100 bill on the table and I'm not sure what will be dealing with today.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
A bunch of us IICRC folks went out for dinner last night . I walked over with a very outspoken and notable long-term volunteer and on our short walk he made mention of wanting to have extra marital affairs with one volunteer and then noticed and commented on the body of a very young lady walking by.

Both of us sat down and waited for the others and the conversation for whatever reason, quick we turned to theology.
I openly admitted my surprise when he claimed to be such a devote lifelong Christian after displaying his very UNchristian like behavior and I called him on it.
We had to discuss it a couple more times due to his insistence on bringing up the issue, infront of the group, mind you but on gis insistence.

Hours later he stormed out of the place throwing a $100 bill on the table and I'm not sure what will be dealing with today.

The character flaw may be his, but not yours in this particular case .
If having a theo conversation, what you did was question the guy based on what you think is/should be a "christian"

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
But maybe this will get me back to more to my predictable behavior pattern, where is Larry says my character flaws..

Well this made me feel better. I called out the advertisement of another cleaner last night for leaving wet/dirty passes in his videos. The amount of cheap people asking him for estimates was comical. People are uneducated sheep.

Reactions: Mikey P

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
People like that are the reason Christians get a bad rap. A lot of people leave churches because of the obvious hypocrisy. So sad

Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

I think I know who this guy is.
I found him to be amusing and entertaining with his politically incorrect statements that were genuinely honest. hanging with a person with no filters means its not going to be a dull night. 😱 🤣

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom