Hey Mytee

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Put the prices back. On your web site. Each product had an MSRP on it's main page. It was a handy way to get a quick idea about how much one of your products was going to cost. Yeah, street price is always lower, but so what? At least it was a good way to get a ball park idea.

Your web guy needs to get with it... the inconsistency on what stats/features are listed on each product page.... the deletion of the MSRP...

G

Well Cross American has always been up front about their factory direct prices.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mytee nice two page spread in ICS this month.

Is Ed still in the classified section with that photo of a cross threaded from 80 yards away?

Name
John LaBarbera
rjfdube said:
Well Cross American has always been up front about their factory direct prices.

Thanks Rickie, it's nice to see that they are "up front" about something!

Pizza Man,

Thanks for the input on our web site. It's in the hands of the web master and we're working on the consistency of the spec's. We'll also be adding some new products, it'll take a bit of time. Though the prices are off the web right now, you can always expect Mytee to give you the most bang for the buck. As the caveman said "it's just how we roll".

So Mikey, you saw our ad in the June issue of ICS magazine. We have been watching the mail for our copy. I'm amazed at how our line up of products has grown. I remember when it was just the Speedster.

Name
John LaBarbera
Mytee is trying something new. We are emailing a new letter once a month and a product featured bulletin weekly with MSRP on it.
If you would like to receive it just go to the Mytee website and email us your email address.
If you don't want to receive it you don't have to do anything.

In about a week we are going to auction off a 17" 1 1/2 hp floor scrubber, so if your interested keep an eye on Mikey's Board.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
When I'm sitting here with a napkin and pen, and I have ten grand to spend, it's much easier to just go from product to product on your web site, then add up the damage, than it is to have to go searching through a bunch of suppliers to find prices on your products. Along the way, it's easy to find alternatives, too. Put the prices back... please. Whoever it is that was behind the removal of the prices doesn't have a clue about marketing or customer convenience and should be sucked through a Vortex.

Edit: and unfortunately, "you can always expect Mytee to give you the most bang for the buck" isn't an actual figure I can apply to my budget. It is very good marketing lingo, though.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Wow... a company that listens to it's customers??? I didn't think they existed anymore. Thank you, John!

Back
Top Bottom