Hey Ricky you so fine you so fine...

Name
Jeff T
Actually you're kind of nerdy but the release it DS2 is the best upholstery shampoo out of all the other floor Encaps that I've tried.. I don't know what to put in there but it's the cat's meow of modern-day synthetic furniture shampoos
Nothing like a back-handed compliment....
I agree, DS2 works VERY WELL on synthetic upholstery.
I’m doing 4 arm chairs, 12 dining chairs, a 3 seat couch, a love seat, and a hassik @ the shop tomorrow.... all are from a resto company, all are going to be cleaned with the above mentioned cleaner.
Saturday, I’ve got miles of greasy restaurant boots to do...
Guess I’m using it there aswell....

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I asked you a couple or one time if you were shampooing commercial furniture and you said, “no”. Why would you say that? Why?

Mikey P

Administrator
I asked you a couple or one time if you were shampooing commercial furniture and you said, “no”. Why would you say that? Why?

Coit taught me how to shampoo most any furniture.

We also would use 111 Triclor to "clean and protect" in one fell swipe.

But I use DS2 as a Prespray, that I apply with a mitt, then rinse....

Mikey P

Administrator
That was then
This is now
From Vortex to OP

1583469165718.png

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I haven't any experience with Rick's stuff, but have gotten great success with encap on upholstery with other products.

I use it either as a stand alone low moisture cleaning technique, or, if the results aren't there, the fabric is well preconditioned and follow up HWE usually cleans it up nicely.

Rinsing shampoo out of fabrics takes forever, and if you have a clear tool, you'll nearly always see foam continuing to come out no matter how much you rinse. Most encap products rinse far better than shampoo.

When things got behind at the RMH project, we encapped all of the less soiled furniture and it came out great.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Leave it to a one dimensional goober to not have a grasp of perspective
What the heck you talking about one dimensional, there goober? Whose the goober, goober? I use all the different ways to skin a cat🤷🏼‍♂️ Front ways, back ways, beat him with a wand, beat him with a mitt, buffer, you name it😬

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
When you have 3-400 chairs to clean before a big giant service and just after coffee donut event which is weekly, you’re one dimensional. And you have 4 of those to get to, you’re one dimensional. Encrap the crap out of those and move on. We can extract em in the summer!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom