Hey Service Monster...!

Mikey P

Administrator
You need the "week jumper" buttons on the right side of the schedule as well.

cb8fe776.png

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I would also prefer it to be static on the page so it would never move when you scroll.

BTW.... Found out today that if you had attachments to work orders/invoices you may not anymore... Mine are gone.

bverse

Name
Brent V.
They need more than that. How about that Monster stays up for a while. Down again today and I have huge quote to get out urgently. Plus I called and I'm sent right to voice mail with a generic message.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Hey ServiceMonster? Torrey W., over in Rob land, is asking why he can't get you guys on the phone or explore the site on the net. He's interested in your program.

I told him since you guys improved the place, it may be awhile before he can get the program.

At least, it's working for me though ... and that's all that really matters.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
We are alomst there guys, I know we messed up but please be patient. Today's issue was TOTALLY my fault. I freaked about about something I saw and I pulled the plug for a bit. The move is over and full developement has resumed, complete with a new developer on the team.

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
My SM is still running slower than it was compared with the big changeover or whatever it was. I've called twice and logged 2 tickets but there is never any followup on their end. Today I had a few email exchanges with Nicole, an account manager, who said she would make sure my problem is solved and that she would be watching for followup on my account. That was earlier this morning.

Never heard a word from anybody at SM all day long.

And yet they have the balls to come out and make an announcement about pricing changes. Even if my pricing is not changing I don't want to hear about that subject until things are fixed. Joe Kowalski, your timing needs fixing too!!!

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Yes, I deleted all the cookies, etc and followed all the directions they have sent me. And I am logging in at the correct address.

I think it is working quicker now for me, thank heaven. I'll know more this afternoon when I enter workorders.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom