Hey Shawn York

Mikey P

Administrator
from ICS

Re: Where is the Yapping Yorkie, Hey Shawn,
Posted By Shawn York on 4/26/2010 at 6:17 PM

I'm right here.

Mikey actually banned me from MikeysBoard. He banned me for disagreeing with him.

I didn't get screwed by anyone. Marty needs to see a new therapist. Stay off my Facebook page Marty or I'll get another restraining order.

Actually I banned you for being a liar.

And for calling most of my moderators and telling them you were going to sue me and and all associated with the board for NOT AGREEING WITH YOU, asshole.

and you're right, you didn't get screwed by anybody...

but yourself.

Mikey P

Administrator
thickens is right...

you'd be impressed/depressed to hear what Mods knew about the law suit and didn't tell me about it and what Mods did tell me.

Name
Lee Stockwell
What could he possibly hope to gain? Financially or otherwise??

His recent jihads have been trainwrecks. Shawn's a fun guy, but his 15 minutes of fame have faded.

R

Robbie

Mikey P said:
thickens is right...

you'd be impressed/depressed to hear what Mods knew about the law suit and didn't tell me about it and what Mods did tell me.

This is the first time I heard about this...more details please.....he doesn't really have a law suit against you mikey does he?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Robbie said:
Mikey P said:
thickens is right...

This is the first time I heard about this...more details please.....he doesn't really have a law suit against you mikey does he?

Dude...the last couple of months a lot of threads here included the word york, lawsuit, vortex mikey and mikeysboard...

Hope you got time to read....a l o t!

Mikey P

Administrator
real long story Rob....

He wanted to debate here on MB with me over why I have lost faith in the Vortex as we know it.

Things didn't go his way so he threatened to sue me for defamation of character.

Ryan

Mikey actually didn't want to debate him and kept trying to take down the thead so Shawn wouldn't look so bad. Shawn insisted it continue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom