Hey Shawn York!

Mikey P

Administrator
Enough with the BS threatening emails already :!:

If you are going to sue me, than do it already.

You have no case and YOU know it. You chickenshit threats and mind games are pathetic at best.

YOU made your online reputation, not me.

YOU are a victim of the economy and your personality.

YOU should either find a financier to once again build YOUR machine or YOU should get a job.

Any and all future emails sent to me will be posted on this forum so this small portion of the industry can see YOU for who YOU really are.

Get it through your head that Mikey's Board and it's members are not enough to sustain any product or service whether it be an answering service, a brand of chemicals or a $7000 truckmount, let alone a $100,000 truckmount

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:

Any and all future emails sent to me will be posted on this forum so this small portion of the industry can see YOU for who YOU really are.

Let him have it but if you post emails wont you be breaking your own rule first enacted due partly to a member posting a threatening email? :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:

Mikey P said:
Let it be known that the posting of private Emails
Shall not be tolerated and will lead to dismissal from the group.

(notice the word PRIVATE)
Dictionary.com Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[prahy-vit] Pronunciation Key –adjective
1. belonging to some particular person: private property.
2. pertaining to or affecting a particular person or a small group of persons; individual; personal: for your private satisfaction.
3. confined to or intended only for the persons immediately concerned; confidential: a private meeting.

Thank you.

Mikey.

Here is my further definition of the rule.

Get both party's consent before cutting and pasting PRIVATE emails.

Now I didn't agree with this RULE then & I don :roll: 't now Just Saying :mrgreen: :twisted:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Depends on what is at the end of the email. If you don't know what I'm talking about read what's at the bottom of one of my emails.

Billy

Name
BH

In the past just couldn't resist since I never forget a conflict. As for emails too many people & companies try to hide behind them & even the ones with legal statements can & are used against them in the real world.

Best thing someone or a company can do is don't say anything they can't live with becoming public since once something is created it can never be completely erased.

Also remember John for a legally binding contract to exist their must be a meeting of the minds. This is basic contract law not something I made up.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Not going to have a legal argument as I wasn't arguing but since mine came from the law firm of Morrison Forrester I think it'll hold up if ever needed :)

Billy

Name
BH

No argument here. I know a little about lawyers, Judges, Law Enforcement etc though. They all read & interpret things the way they want to until someone of a higher authority tells them they are wrong. This is why we have so many levels in the legal system the people interpreting the laws are frequently but not always incorrect.

Again there is no arguing here we are discussing a subject that both of us have a different view on.

Disclaimer Warning:
I would highly advise anyone not to ever send me a threatening EMail since I could make it public & will not agree to any E-Mail Notice added to an email without my express consent. :lol: :roll: :twisted: :mrgreen: Ive done it before so I should be expected to do it again.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Get posting Mikey - I just love this stuff. I hereby rule the other rule is changed,because I wanna see this shit flowing fanward.

Billy

Name
BH
Yes my post was more about reminding & picking on Mikey for the past than opinions on the use of the questionable binding legality of any disclaimer added to an e-mail.

Mikey P

Administrator
Billy has the right to poke at me over this.

BUT...

I am warning Mr York that any and all future emails will be published regardless of the legalese he puts on the bottom of his well formulated harassment love notes.

His actions on the Jon Don Face Book last summer clearly show he is off his rocker.

and I am done dealing with crazy people.

Now everything is starting to make sense to me.

I’ve been wondering what is wrong with Mike in the last month or so. Mike has really been having a hard time lately.

He has not been able to sleep and can hardly eat anything anymore, and he has been having bad diarrhea. I saw it running down his pants leg when he got served papers from freeflow at Mikefest.

He even has to wear depends while he rides his motorcycle.

Mike’s conscience is bothering him for being so mean to Shawn York and Nick.

Mikey P said:
the truth comes out.

please send more Quat A Lot.
55ba08ba-5c0a-481b-ab91-a80983fa91fd-1.jpg

Cameron1

Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="Mikey P":2fyhgwbi]the truth comes out.

please send more Quat A Lot.
55ba08ba-5c0a-481b-ab91-a80983fa91fd-1.jpg
[/quote:2fyhgwbi]?

]Is that mike or les....back in the day??

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:

If you are going to sue me, than do it already.

You have no case and YOU know it. You chickenshit threats and mind games are pathetic at best.

YOU made your online reputation, not me.

YOU are a victim of the economy and your personality.

YOU should either find a financier to once again build YOUR machine or YOU should get a job.

Get it through your head that Mikey's Board and it's members are not enough to sustain any product or service whether it be an answering service, a brand of chemicals or a $7000 truckmount, let alone a $100,000 truckmount

Why don't you give him a section on the forum to moderate... it could be "Shawn's Torpedo of Truth" - then he can rant to the world instead of just to you. Kinda like the guy here who sits on the sidewalk by McDonald's and talks to his french fries. We can all be Shawn's french fries.

I think he just needs some friends... poor guy.
:shock:

Lisa

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
GMAFB... Why can't you guys each grab a pair of boxing gloves and find a gym & beat the snot out of each other for a few minutes & go get a beer?

Mikey P

Administrator
Well damn, if I had know you were toothless AND gay that last house visit could have been far more productive..

blowme

Shawn, now that you're here why don't we start over?

Like my agreement with Nick, I will stop bagging on you if you ask nicely and agree to play fair.

(so far you have not asked nicely, it's been through BS legal threats, the Jon Don massacre and emails dragging my wife into this mess. not cool)

As far as I can recollect, I have never lied about you or your product. You may not remember things or even be aware of issue I had but at this point, who cares.

I am sorry it all came down to this.

If only you had taken my advice and played nice with Bill..

Chances are you'd have a nice cushy marketing job right now instead of a not so nice, some what cushy loaner sofa to live on...

So...

What are your plans Shawn?

What will you do if you dont get anything but your business back?

and what will you do if you do get some cash?

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Shawn York said:
Lisa:

I don't think I've ever met you. Your posts have always lead me to believe that you seem like a pretty nice lady.

This morning, while walking down the boulevard in my dirty old trench-coat -- tears streaming down my face... Me and my fries started chattin... and scratchin our heads. What would motivate such a nice lady to jump in on Big Billy Bruders and Mikey's smear campaign? I mean you don't even know me -- right?

You see, Mikey and I were pretty good friends at one time. I've been to Mike's home on several occasions -- got to know Paula and the kids -- even spent the night one time.

But for some strange, unknown reason, he all of the sudden went from "Go get em Tiger" (when he found out what Bruders and Fielding were up to) -- to calling me a liar and accusing me of being a Gay, Sociopath, Scum-bucket, Toothless, Bisexual, Friendless, Down by the river, Nobody loves me, Cheat, "Knows a guy who gave me a BJ", Shitty customers service, Fairy, Hack.

OVERNIGHT.

Got any ideas why?

Mike:

If its that important to you -- go ahead and post the email I sent you -- You have my permission. Just show some cajones and post the WHOLE email this time... including the attachments.

This post should not be construed in any way that I have any problem with anybody's sexual preference whatsoever.

All I wanted you to do was lay your sword down Mike... But you just can't seem to let it go -- can you --.

Honestly Shawn... I thought you were a made up character. (Maybe this is just Mikey pretending to be you?)

I have just been dying to combine my french fries story with Charlie Sheen, and this post just seemed right.

Nothing personal. Just purely comedic timing.

This industry has way too much drama. Just like New Jersey Housewives... you kind of watch it with a WTF puzzled look on your face, and then get mad at the end that you wasted an hour of your life on it. :shock:

That's kind how I feel about here sometimes.

But it is oddly addictive... like vegamite...

LMPAO,
Lisa

P.S. If reading my posts made you think I'm a "pretty nice lady"... you're reading someone else's posts.
saveakitten.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I thought you were a made up character.

too ******* funny.

You've figured me out Lisa.

Between Mikefest, the Banners here and my alter ego, Shawn York, I'm really just out to screw Bruders in each and every hole..

here kitty kitty...

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:
I thought you were a made up character.

too ******* funny.

You've figured me out Lisa.

Between Mikefest, the Banners here and my alter ego, Shawn York, I'm really just out to screw Bruders in each and every hole..

here kitty kitty...

You know... I wouldn't put it past you my friend....

Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Make you a deal Shawn

I'll lay down my sword if you answer this one question..

Back in June of 2010 you were legaly given back your company, why are you refusing to take possession of it?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Shawn York said:
But for some strange, unknown reason, he all of the sudden went from "Go get em Tiger" (when he found out what Bruders and Fielding were up to) -- to calling me a liar and accusing me of being a Gay, Sociopath, Scum-bucket, Toothless, Bisexual, Friendless, Down by the river, Nobody loves me, Cheat, "Knows a guy who gave me a BJ", Shitty customers service, Fairy, Hack.

OVERNIGHT.

now that is funny right there. I admit to hearing the same rumors from other sources, especially the queer ones, but not even I have mentioned them. nice to see you post if nothing else than pure entertainment value, it gave me a good laugh this morning.

mikey don't be a pussy shawn just told you to post those emails I say post them, the board has been too calm its time for some drama. I have a theory that yorkie is pulling a charlie sheen on us, even before we even knew what that was. the only card he can play is to act like charile sheen, crazy???? or crazy like a fox?? anyways let the dirty laundry air.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ken Snow said:
Isn't it just a name? What specifically has he not taken possession of that he could?

Inventory, potential and existing client lists, ownership of a red swirly swastickery type logo that is so awesome that it can be applied to any truckmount in the world, no matter the power or construction quality and it will be automatically worth 40% more, a patent, a half assed CAD drawing of a slide in unit, and four 50 gallon drums of magical Xentherm oil.

oh, and one unread copy of Dale Carnegie's "How to shut yo' trap and stay employed" in paperback.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom