Hey Waldo Thank you but I am curious

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I posted this once and a *** member who came over because I pointed out what a fraud he is to him.
I posted on Bidmycleaning.com

We provide the highest level of service and are ranked number 1 in massachusetts and #7 in the nation for our cleaning by a group of our peers with over 4500 members.
Was I or was I not recognized as #7 on ****** Top 25 posted on a peer group of over 4500 on Mikeysboard. The porty Hack may not like it but it is the truth.

Thank you waldo for making people strive to be better. As a multitruck operator I would not care about quality as much as I do because you and a few others are always watching us. That is why I developed the Xtreme Double Clean System where we clean with a rotovac and then a wand. Do my competetors do that? I think not

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Weird!!

When I Googled "carpet cleaning Ma" your company came up way back buried on page 3.

I also, can't see how you can use a throw darts on the wall Waldo list as a reference.

Has Waldo ever experienced your service?

I checked and Icome up # 2 & #3 on Google for my entire state and I don't see how that rates my service.

I do however mention how I have the most client reviews (By far) than the other cleaners in my area.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
not sure what your point is Dave.

I am recognized as #7 on ****** list and it is the recognized ranking of Mikeysboard which has over 4500 members.

I am not sure how productive your post is but if you would like to explain how that help to explain things I am all ears

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
If Dave doesn't answer.........
Will you still come to Michael's Feast?

Or is it a bargaining tool? :cry:

P.S. Sources deep within the board informed me that you are like reel family to Waldo :p

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
WinningSheen.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just wasn't sure what Brokum was talking about. I never cared about my google rank until just recent;y and am going to start work on it soon. I may even list my phone number. It does say alot about a guy ranked number one on google and number whatever he said in his state that has less people than metropolitan boston and is still a broke dick who went from 16 employees down to 1.

I am starting to advertise because I didn't need to I only had one truck alittle over a year ago. If he needs to work so hard on his advertising to feed one truck after that many years in business I can see why he isn't a top 25er

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
To be honest it should read.

We are ranked number 1 in massachusetts and #7 in the nation for our cleaning by a "group of our peers*" with over 4500 members.

* Well not really a group. But, The ranking is pulled out of thin air with no facts about the service we provide. By rather by a guy named Waldo the cleans carpet part time and one week he is going out of business and the next he comes up with a plan to start another crew if only he could get someone to give him a van and equipment for free.Does that count?

No offence Waldo. Your list is made in fun. But, to use your ranking to build credibility for unsuspecting prospects is about like playing doctor when you were a kid and then proclaiming you can do open heart surgery.

When the BS starts flying know enough to get out of the way!!!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
brokum I posted what someone else wrote and I am still not sure what you are talking about in your response about google rankings

is it no offence waldo or no offense waldo? Idiot

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I thought you were talking about your company getting some kind of false credibility from a list made up for fun.

That would be disingenuous at the least.

I thought the #1 in Ma was referring to your Google ranking.

My humble apologies if that isn't what you were referring to.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you are so full of shit it is ridiculous. I have a two tiered challenge for you. 1 stop posting on my threads 2. prove you are a better business person or run a better business than Fred Boyle a lowly 2 truck operator who probably never had more than 2 or 3 employees
then you can guru. If you can't do that stop trying to sell your wares.

I have a guy SEOing my site on the boards who is so proud of what he does he offered me not to pay if he didn't produce and I have to say, I am tired of people thinking I live in the community he is SEO'ing so it is working. If anyone is serious about a long term aproach to marketing PM me because I may not have a ton of business now I see it building

Becker

Name
Becker
Lol!

Are you really twisting the Waldo list into marketing gimmick?

Good lord!

I love it when people tell others not to post on there threads in a semi public forum.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
too bad you haven't look at my website it is right on the front page

I didn't tell hi not to victim I said I challenge him not to

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Just to make becker lose a beer I will go to mikefest and I am bringing my vintage 1970's howdy doodie doll

Becker

Name
Becker
I'm on the list. Or at least the last list I saw. Can't even recall what number.

I'd never consider publishing it with any creditability in advertising.

I mean after all. I've made plenty of others lists here that were solely the opinion of a single person whom I've never met.

To funny!

Kinda reminds me of the guys who claimed certification of cleaning from someone other Ryan iicrc. Turned out they made up the certification.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I made a donation to the human fund in your name fred

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Your commuity is so small it would be quite a task NOT to be on page one.

What do you have 5-6 cleaners in your town?

I'm #1 in an area that has 65-70 cleaners and #2 & #3 in my entire state.

(Carpet cleaning Ma you are buried and gasping for air on page 3. Trying to find your site in Boston forget about it)

So, I guess I am a better buisessman that you.

Since you like to keep track of stuff.

Whatever!!!

Here is my 2 tier challenge to you Greg

Quit throwing BS and we can all quit shoveling.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
How many threads that aren't related to google can NoCum explain his number one ranking

I would say going from 16 employees to 1 explains why you aren't a top 25er

Name
Bruce
uhg, Dave you make it sound like the number one google spot is the only way to grow a business. What did business's do before the internet?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bundy said:
How many threads that aren't related to google can Dave explain his number one ranking

??????????????????????????

I don't know what you are talking about or have meant by your sentence.

Threads on a board have very little or nothing to do with Google ranking.

If anyone wants to raise their Google ranking. I have posted here numerous post on tips of how to accomplish it.

Anyone can do it .

It doesn't cost any money.

Use the search feature if you would like to find more info.

Bruce,
There are many ways to grow a business the internet is just one part of the pie.

Before the internet many businesses used the Yellow Pages.

Before the light bulb many used gas lanterns.

I have paid the Yellow Pages $1000.00 a month for over 20 years.

Now instead, I pay $15 a month for the internet and get more jobs and better clients.

Works for Me.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
and you went from 16 employees to 1 part timer right Dave

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I don't know why I have to prove anything to you?

Like you think you are the Barney Fife of this board.

I did find an old brochure that has some pictures of some of my old staff.
'
Maybe I could PM it to you in the next couple of days.

I know you'll likely next want sworn testiomony, ID, passports and fingerprints from everyone in the pictures.

Such a kill joy.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't want any of that Dave you were bragging about your business acumen in terms of the internet and I was just pointing out a fact

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I changed my mind becker. I want to meet some of these people especially take wagners and pembertons class. If you are broke I am more than happy to help with your plane fare

Becker

Name
Becker
Good for you Greg.

I enjoyed the 2 MF's I went to.
No one person, or group of people kept me from going. Met some great people both times.

I'd go to this years event, but I've haved plans for those dates for a long time.

Not worried it wil be a ( in your words ) a ghost town?

One bit of advice, save your melt downs for after the event.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am just me becker. I melt down when I feel like it. I am what I am. If you need a couple bucks just email me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom