Hey Waldo Thank you but I am curious

Becker

Name
Becker
Couple of bucks for what?

Just understand, not all will agree with the thinking of Greg at MF...

So be prepared to agree to disagree rather than take your marbles and go home.. Cuz no one will give a shit.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Becker I think you are misguided in who I really am, I want to learn when I go to mikefest. They have some of the greatest minds in out industry instructing and with so many people you will meet who you want to.; I am there to take a couple classes, golf and have a great weekend away and if I meet some of the really great guys(not the loudmouths like myself) like adam, Jimbo, les, Art K, Bawb, ken and many more I will consider myself lucky I am disappointed about the best guy on the board Chavez

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Ofer if you want to come to Mikefest and I can find a way to write it on the company I amore than happy to help

I would much rather meet you then Beckerhead

Becker

Name
Becker
Bundy said:
Becker I think you are misguided in who I really am, I want to learn when I go to mikefest. They have some of the greatest minds in out industry instructing and with so many people you will meet who you want to.; I am there to take a couple classes, golf and have a great weekend away and if I meet some of the really great guys(not the loudmouths like myself) like adam, Jimbo, les, Art K, Bawb, ken and many more I will consider myself lucky I am disappointed about the best guy on the board Chavez

Soooooooo,

What is is it, learn or have a good time golfing and maybe meeting some good people?

Sounds like the reason most go..

Learn something, and have a good time.

Much of the reason connections is in Vegas.
Learn, meet and have a good time.

Now you are praising MF.. LOL!

My new Nickname for you.. Waffles...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Bundy said:
Ofer if you want to come to Mikefest and I can find a way to write it on the company I amore than happy to help

I would much rather meet you then Beckerhead

I can't.
I am both Jewish and a bleeding heart liberal, not to talk about a Yellow Dog Democrat.

They may lynch the likes of me in Tennessee for just one of these three capital offenses.

Why is it, do you think, that saint mike can't bring his wife there? :p

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am going to try and make it as simple as possible because you are not what I would consider eh for a better word intelligent. I am trying to maximisew my fine and always knew I was going, but wanted to entertain myself. I got alot of PMs from people wanting to know if I backed out and I responded I didn't because I wanted to make sure I didn't diss the people I wanted to meet. Luckily you weren't on anyones list but if you need financial help I will be more than happy to help you out

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
I am going to try and make it as simple as possible because you are not what I would consider eh for a better word intelligent. I am trying to maximisew my fine and always knew I was going, but wanted to entertain myself. I got alot of PMs from people wanting to know if I backed out and I responded I didn't because I wanted to make sure I didn't diss the people I wanted to meet. Luckily you weren't on anyones list but if you need financial help I will be more than happy to help you out

Try again. :lol:

I can't wait to meet your crazy ass.

Becker

Name
Becker
What ever Waffles..

Always knew you were going, removed yourself from MB, Removed yourself from MF.

Blew up melted down, whatever..

I am trying to maximisew my fine and always knew I was going

WHAT?

Have a good night Waffles!

Bundy said:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
if you need money becks I will be more than happy to help,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom