Hey WDR Guys!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Have you been have as many broken pipes as we have ? We have been going non-stop for about 2 weeks now.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
We have had over 35 pipe breaks the last two weeks...thats the ones I know about. There are some loses that come in and I have no clue about. So realistically 35-45. The temp dropped like crazy! :shock: :mrgreen:

topnotchman

Steven, whats the temperatures like where you are, when you started getting calls? Our coldest where I am was 16 degrees at night. Only warming to the low 30s during the day. Supposed to get to the upper 30s tomorrow so maybe I'll see some action then.

Al

Not yet :cry:

Were on a good size sewage packout job shiteatinggrin

And a puff back :lol:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Nothing here yet, but it has not warmed up enough for the froze up pipes to really thaw and let loose yet. It has been about -10 F all week and colder with windchills. It felt a big warmer this morning (5 F above) and a warm up coming this week. We are bracing ourselves for the rush.

Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
2-of the late ones last night they both had three floors wet, lots of structural, they have the TES trailer hooked up and are going to set it up this AM.

WOW 35-plus, we get those too but it's not been that cold yet. You guys have had some cold weather!!!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
topnotchman said:
Steven, whats the temperatures like where you are, when you started getting calls? Our coldest where I am was 16 degrees at night. Only warming to the low 30s during the day. Supposed to get to the upper 30s tomorrow so maybe I'll see some action then.

Its been in the teens to lower 20's for about a week and a half straight. It warmed up today though.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Ours started on Monday. 39 WDR jobs in 7 days. 3 guys in the field, me for inspecting, and 1 in the office. All equipment has been out since Tuesday. First time in 5 years to have all of it out. We are General Contractors so this is some fine job security. Many are overhead leaks so ceilings falling etc. 2 were complete packouts. Just an amazing amount of work for our small group. I have 93 hours in in 7 days. It was easier on me 20 years ago. I think I see another motorcycle trip in my future. All my subs are thrilled with getting the work. 3 more to start tomorrow.
Al

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Dumb ...Question here... :?:

What is your "Dumping Requirements"...of the flood water... :oops:

Are you allowed to use an APO....&...Dump in the lawn... :?

I've been working non stop on a water damage/mold at one of the local malls (express). Once the plumbers get in there and move some pipes for us we should be able to finish in one night...I can't wait for a break...This job has to be done at night and I'm busy doing carpets and other things during the days...I'm glad we are almost done with this one...The best part of the job is coming up...The getting paid part...

BUSY BEE

10 apts and 2 nice houses since Wed all pipe breaks. Anyone know where to get ahold of used lgr's and fans? Need help!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
BUSY BEE said:
10 apts and 2 nice houses since Wed all pipe breaks. Anyone know where to get ahold of used lgr's and fans? Need help!!!

No Used ones but I just got more Evolutions in today. I have a few Aces' and a bunch of jets in stock. Sold out of all the lower priced Airmovers. Mytee was suppossed to send me 110 airmovers on friday but they didn't ship and are shipping today. My customer that has 80 of those isn't to happy :( Should have those Wednesday and more X3's and Aces by Friday.

Your in Tahoe so order today and have them by wednesday :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom