HGTV declared VLM best for pet owners

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

The article seems to be more slanted toward DIY cleaning than professional.

There are a few things I could pick apart, but the point is the article wasn't written for me, or for you.

It was written for the people who you rely on to turn to you for professional cleaning services.

HGTV has a powerful influence on today's consumer, and whether you use VLM or not, you need to be prepared to address questions that might arise from the article.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
The article seems to be more slanted toward DIY cleaning than professional.

There are a few things I could pick apart, but the point is the article wasn't written for me, or for you.

It was written for the people who you rely on to turn to you for professional cleaning services.

HGTV has a powerful influence on today's consumer, and whether you use VLM or not, you need to be prepared to address questions that might arise from the article.
It is very common that Carpet Cleaners do not educate themselves on their trade. I have talked to many Carpet Cleaners‘s in my area that have never heard of Mikey’s board or cleaners connect or the other ones that are out there. Even if you disagree with a process you should at least understand why you disagree with it. I believe VLM is being misconstrued with shampooing. It is two very different processes.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
HGTV also did an article on how to do a knee-kick carpet install. I, and I'm sure many others, pointed out their error and the article was taken down.

At any rate, HGTV is aimed at DIY folks, who aren't likely our best customers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom