Hi

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
:shock:

This stuff is classic, hold on while i go get the popcorn.

Welcome Scott, my daughter can sympathize with you, kids are screwed growing up in a cc'ng family.

Scott Rampage

Name
Scott Rampage
Bob,

I use a aw29 and a titanium wand. With 2and a half inch hose with a arrow teck truck.
I have been cleaning with my dad for about a year every Saturday and on the summer 6 days a week.

Dave Rampage

Scott,

They are running you through the wringer.

Scott is a one in a million. We work as a team. I don't act as boss. He does a great job cleaning. I don't ever check his work. Scott and I do a lot of duel cleaning. He calls me all the time when he gets out of school and asks if I need help. He is a true pleasure to work with. Most importantly it's fun to kick his ass on the kart racing track.

Dave

Bob Foster

Scott keep coming here and we will teach you how to out clean the old man.

And tell him you want a raise and a company motorcycle.

randy

Name
Randy
Scott,
Welcome to the most disfunctional place within the carpet cleaning world. If your pop didn't warn you about this place he should be charged with contributing to the delequency of a minor. Seriously there are a couple of books for you to read: Working in family business and Asking your boss for a raise without getting grounded. The latter being a good starting point.

If you hang out here too much we may need to take up a collection to get you counseling.

Best of luck in getting that raise !

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Welcome Scott

I always wished my son would have worked with me but one summer was all I could get him to do

your dad always brags about how much he makes on the jobs so make sure he pays and feeds you well

Dave Rampage

Steve,

Scott does the business plan with me and end of the month with me. He sees all the sales and where every penny goes. I feel anyone that has their kid in the business should share with them. It's important he knows the cost of doing business.

He also sees the great future he has as long as he does good work.

Dave

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
man, i wish my pop had a business and had done that with me :!:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Steve,

Scott does the business plan with me and end of the month with me. He sees all the sales and where every penny goes. I feel anyone that has their kid in the business should share with them. It's important he knows the cost of doing business.

He also sees the great future he has as long as he does good work.

Dave

Let the young man answer the question then, I applaud what he is doing. The answer would have sounded better coming from Scott.

A little honest hard work goes a long way these days

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom