High Flow

Name
Ron lippold
:D I can't belive it after about a week of playing with 18 flow on my T wand the difference is just amazing. I would seriously recomend that anyone out there that cares about what they are giving their customers jump up to the biggest flow your blower can handle. For those of us with the mighty V or I suppose the AT I suspect this is not the limit.

Greenie

Net pressure will be less with 1/4" line, especially 200' out, but you can always battle that by turning it up a little like Wolfman does.

Keep in mind the wand valve and wand solution line might only be 5/32" inside diameter, you can only push that water through that small straw so fast, there is a limit on net flow at the jets.

Most wands don't put out what everyone thinks they put out, you OWE it to yourself to do a 60 second bucket test, you just might be surprised.

And please spare me the 2.1 gpm claims we've heard for so many years, you are not getitng that out of an old school wand, todays Greenhorn only puts out 1.5 - 1.7 gpm and it has 5x02=010 flow.

Greenie

okaym we finally got a shipment of 110 03 jets in, so you 012 freaks can now try out 018.

I'm curious as to where the flow will hit the wall, the limit of the wand valve and wand plumbing/sol. line?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
just tonight i was wondering if i dare go up another .005 on each jet...give it a kick to .014 see what happens...

first off i need to do that 1 minute test..

2nd I am checking my crap out at the spring kick off at superior...see what i am doing

Name
Ron lippold
flow

:D :D Hey Greenie you have got my address just send some comission my way, flow is the only way to go. Anyone using high flow chime in.

-JB-

Name
JB
And they laughed at the Steamin Demon. :)

Damn it I thought it was a secret. :cry:

Greenie, my valve slows the gpm about 1/3 of a gallon because i did the bucket test with an open hose before connecting to the wand. i got 11 litres in the bucket with my 4-06's and my bucket has the measurements listed in the bucket.. my 11015 single jet wand gave me close to the same flow as my 4 jet. i want to achieve 3gpm one day

The Preacher

Ron, your behind the times if you haven't been flowing 012 for more than 6mos +. i have a 3006 blower and have been running that flow for over 6 mos!!! 2 hour dry times verified!

Name
Ron lippold
flow

DANNY sorry bud I tried 12 flow and thought man can it get better and yes it can 18 flow 235 hot water atm wand so hot you need a glove 1 wet skroke and it's perfect {pre vac pre scrub pre treat and multi directional fabric alignment tool} Carpet dry when I leave, at 2 hours you should hang your head and cry :roll:

Greenie

Plenty of guys now running 012 flow on smaller machines now, once they get the vacuum optimized, it doesn't seem to effect dry times at all, just more thermal energy transferred to the carpet and better flushing, making for a better, faster one pass clean.

That is why I brought in the 03 jets....the writing was on the wall for the big boys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom