High Performance VLM

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a decent sized bank to clean today that has nylon carpet tiles.
Lots of food, drink and mystery spills as usual.
We've cleaned this place many times and regardless of methods always have one or two wick backs. Usually wine from their artist showings.

Anyways, we wanted to try something new this time so while my tech Cimexed with hot ENC I post OP'd with a verity of pads. A wet pass with the Mex and a follow up dry/spotting pass w/ the Defender. Clarks new toy is a joy to run compared to the Mex. While not as heavy and as good a scrubber, it maneuvers around much better and makes an excellent companion to the yellow devil. We have dont the same dual VLM with a 175 before but the Defender really does pick up a lot more soil.

I am getting quite a selection of pads/bonnets to play with these days thanks to Clark Lancaster.

I used six types on this job and by far and away my new fave are John's Gladiators. Super smooth to run and they hold a chit load of dirt. Launder up pretty well too. I believe John when he says he gets 200 uses out of one.

It looked fantastic and felt totally dry when we left.
I'll go back on Monday to take a peak.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Because it irritates the hell out of him.

I got an email from Gargan this morning asking me about it. I knew danny put him up to it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Being Danny's internet guru must be terribly grating - I'm sure I don't envy you. Do you daily rush to the mail box to see what he's sent to you for Christmas?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom