High Rise Tile and Grout

Name
Swani
For all the guys cleaning tile and grout in high rises. How are you doing it, if it's to long of a hose run for your TM? I have a portable but it's only 310 psi. The areas I'm looking at are only some small bathrooms that are just off the hallways. I plan on encapping the halls but am wondering what's the best method for tile and grout?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
The encap still works. Scrub and wipe. Add hydrogen peroxide to the encap if it ok with tile. I did all that before my TM. I've had good results.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mikey P

Administrator
You're going to want to go alkaline and acidic in those bathrooms and have some good brushes including the little rhino horn type toothbrushes and then rinse the floor with your portable or just mop it up..

You don't see the type of grease saturation that you do and kitchens and ground floor living rooms in high rises so you should be fine but bring some knee pads

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For all the guys cleaning tile and grout in high rises. How are you doing it, if it's to long of a hose run for your TM? I have a portable but it's only 310 psi. The areas I'm looking at are only some small bathrooms that are just off the hallways. I plan on encapping the halls but am wondering what's the best method for tile and grout?
I have a 1hp motor direct connected to a 1200 psi pump that i sit on top of an old ninja. It draws from the solution tank and bypasses back into the tank.

Mikey P

Administrator
I forget which Ronald McDonald House it was but there was one wing where the guys that were cleaning the carpet in the bedrooms use their glided wands to clean the tile in each bathroom as Mark and I inspected each room all the bathrooms look like shit because they didn't agitate and we're lying just on pressure so it's just a spray bottle of some tsunami and those little rhino brushes and a bonnet to mop it up we made them look nearly perfectsorry about the run-on sentence but I'm eating a delicious previously frozen breakfast burrito at the moment

hogjowl

Idiot™
I forget which Ronald McDonald House it was but there was one wing where the guys that were cleaning the carpet in the bedrooms use their glided wands to clean the tile in each bathroom as Mark and I inspected each room all the bathrooms look like shit because they didn't agitate and we're lying just on pressure so it's just a spray bottle of some tsunami and those little rhino brushes and a bonnet to mop it up we made them look nearly perfectsorry about the run-on sentence but I'm eating a delicious previously frozen breakfast burrito at the moment
So, y’all were lying under pressure?

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom