High traffic areas

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
I have a potential client (apartment complex) that has had problems keeping their common halls and stairs clean. They say that within two to three days after cleaning they halls look as bad as before because there is a lot of foot traffic, largly from kids. I'm thinking it could have something to do with poor cleaning from their current cleaner. IOW, too many chems, poor rinsing. What do you reccomend for high traffic areas to minimize resoiling? How effective is pad cleaning with an encap product in a situation like this? Thanks

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
tman7 said:
I have a potential client (apartment complex) that has had problems keeping their common halls and stairs clean. They say that within two to three days after cleaning they halls look as bad as before because there is a lot of foot traffic, largly from kids. I'm thinking it could have something to do with poor cleaning from their current cleaner. IOW, too many chems, poor rinsing. What do you reccomend for high traffic areas to minimize resoiling? How effective is pad cleaning with an encap product in a situation like this? Thanks

If its a low loop commerical carpet, then encap products would word beautifully in these areas. Specifically I would recommned Releasit or Vacaway products. These products were designed to tackle this kinda of soil load and keep the carpets looking clean while eliminating wickbacks/residue issues.

Now if the carpet is stretched in and some large companies, apartments will stretch in their hallways. then you could be dealing with not only the residue resoil issue but also the amount of dirt/lord who knows what that has soaked into the pad as well. Pad encap or straight encap and drying fast will help this problem on this type of carpet alot but may not completly fix the situation. In said situation I would flush out as much of the soil/resiude and old chemicals as possible , then force dry and post pad with an encap product.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom