Hitman Internet Advertising

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
was reading an old ICS mag and found an article by John Braun about his internet advertising, I understood about 75% of the article because I just don't understand all the internet language. Anyone on here using it? Pro's and Con's? Thanks, Bill

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
John Braun will be doing a free webinar on the topic "How to Get New Clients on the Internet."

Monday December 13th 7 PM Eastern / 6 PM Central / 5 PM Mountain and 4 PM Pacific

After the presentation, there will be 30 minutes or so for questions from the audience. You could ask John to explain whatever you wish.

I'll try and put up a link to register Free Website Marketing Seminar

Bjorn

is it really how to or let me sell you a system

lets be up front have no problem with some one making an honest buck

so just call it what it really is

an infomercial

Like all the rest some or very little info is shared just the teaser

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I doubt that anyone can train a group everything there is to know about Internet marketing in 1 or 2 hours. John says he will be presenting a lot of useful information, but I expect he will also offer his services to those who want them. Do it yourself types will get information they can use themselves on their own websites.

dgargan

I think one of John's downfalls is that he does give away a lot of free info. I actually do most of my own web stuff and learned most of it from him...for free.

David

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
scottw said:
John Braun will be doing a free webinar on the topic "How to Get New Clients on the Internet."

Monday December 13th 7 PM Eastern / 6 PM Central / 5 PM Mountain and 4 PM Pacific

After the presentation, there will be 30 minutes or so for questions from the audience. You could ask John to explain whatever you wish.

I'll try and put up a link to register Free Website Marketing Seminar
thanks Scott...I did recieve that email recently...I'm gonna check it out...like a lot of other people, I'm skeptical, but his article seemed open and honest (to me) so he has my attention that's for sure

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Getting to be number 1 on the internet is just doing your homework...search "number 1 on Google" or something similar and start reading.
A ton of good (and bad) info out there but you should be able to tell the difference.

What I've said more than once is the weakest link theory...you can bring the world to your website but if it doesn't convert potential customers to customers...what's the point?

From the internet ad or listing to the website to the phone call to the customer's in home experience to the follow up better be done well because a weak link anywhere in the mix will be the downfall of your company.

The 2 worst weak links I've seen in this industry is the crappy website and the phone (answering it or not answering it)

Simple websites with correct placement of info and not some black and red rockstar type look to it will go a long way. Use the right colors and organization of info and photos.

Answer your phones or get someone like Full Circle to do it...Voicemail is death to a new customer.

Everything else that John teaches are the icing on the cake, the tricks and the "duh's".
Image, eye catchers and "raise your prices".

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R AKA Corky said:
What I've said more than once is the weakest link theory...you can bring the world to your website but if it doesn't convert potential customers to customers...what's the point?

From the internet ad or listing to the website to the phone call to the customer's in home experience to the follow up better be done well because a weak link anywhere in the mix will be the downfall of your company.

The 2 worst weak links I've seen in this industry is the crappy website and the phone (answering it or not answering it)

Exactly. Traffic means nothing without "conversion". (Fancy Internet term meaning the web surfer taking the next intended step for them.)

Steve Toburen
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Andres Tobar just put up an excellent post on the "Top 5 Things" your carpet cleaning web site needs to convert shoppers into buyers. You don't need to register to read the article but you do need to click this link. Or not.

http://sfs.jondon.com/7343/blog/the-top ... ld-include

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
And it's all common sense...something we all tend to lack when thinking about business and NOT the customer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom