HM Choices

sdaws4

It sounds like the HM 427 has more issues then other HM TM's. Is there just more maintenance that needs to be done on them? It sounds like the max470 is worth the extra 3-4k? or would you jump to the TITAN?

TimP

Max has more heat and better engine. Although the Titan is dual wand capable however it probably will need an LP burner to heat dual wands a fuel injected engine too....however keep in mind I've never used one to tell. There is a guy on this board that has one and you can ask him. Just do a search to find him.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Don't go with the Maxx - it is old technology.

The Titan is hands down a way better machine.

We have two out there and they love them! Awesome heat even under a lot of flow.

You won't go wrong with the Titan

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I haven't seen the Titan in action but I've heard many reviews and by the sounds of it it's well worth the money. It can keep up the heat dual wanding no problem. It is fuel injected, 61hp GM Vortec motor.

MerCrewser

HM is gonna get alot of customers with the GM engine. Why the competition would use an engine with a belted - interfering valve train is beyond me.

Farenheit251

1.2 gallons per hour is awesome. That would save me $50 a week and pay for half the machine in 6 years with the savings.
I do have to question why Hydramaster has to go and claim three wand capability. Makes me wonder if the other specs are exagerated as well.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Around 700 CFM, 3000 psi, 270 degrees of heat. I heard there was a guy in Montana that ran three RX-20's off of it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Around 700 CFM, 3000 psi, 270 degrees of heat. I heard there was a guy in Montana that ran three RX-20's off of it.

that is a bunch of BS, for heavens sake, what gets into some of you people

the Titan won't get 1.2 galons per hour at full throttle, the MAXX will come close. Big difference between fuel rating and fuel comsumption

TimP

The max is edging 2 gph......the 421 is around 1.2 gph. The 427 is about 1.6 gph.

The cds is rated 1.6 at 12hg with a chevy van....I see about 1.7-1.8 in the field. I don't have anything on the Titan. However if it was me I'd buy the titan just because of the possibility of growth. I have 2 months of the year where I wish I had dual wands....as long as the extra payment wont hurt you.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
According to HM and Blueline, both use the same motor in their big boys, it uses around 1.2 gph. That is straight fron tech service.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom