Hold on tight

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
nobody has ever said it's a dry stroke free solution

that's why I said it wasn't big deal.
if you R&D'd it throughout the process, I'm sure it's good

BUTT...apparently the "well known" CC'er that texted didn't understand "one pass/no dry stroke" for some reason.

and I'm still at a lose of how a veteran operator (owner/op OR tech) couldn't/wouldn't notice such a lose of vac. :headscratch:

Nevertheless...
congradchoolayshions.
You've now moved from jabberjaw hawking ad vendors' gizmos to a manufacture/supplier of your own gizmos
and now have to deal with CCers that can't pour water out of boot without being spoon fed directions

..L.T. A

steve_64

He was using a new tool Larry that causes a restriction.
Not sure what made him search out for the vacuum loss but he did find it.

Lots of us have done jobs with our dump valves open but as a sheetrock operator you wouldn't understand.

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl and Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Lots of us have done jobs with our dump valves open but as a sheetrock operator you wouldn't understand.

Screenshot_20210630-164223_Chrome.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator

For some reason I have to believe you ran out of pot yesterday and haven't replenished the supply cuz that's about the smartest thing you've ever said...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

You ought get a job carrying sheetrock off the truck cause you wouldn't be qualified to hang it if you can't tell the dump valve is open after a minute or two.

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
that's why I said it wasn't big deal.
if you R&D'd it throughout the process, I'm sure it's good

BUTT...apparently the "well known" CC'er that texted didn't understand "one pass/no dry stroke" for some reason.

and I'm still at a lose of how a veteran operator (owner/op OR tech) couldn't/wouldn't notice such a lose of vac. :headscratch:

Nevertheless...
congradchoolayshions.
You've now moved from jabberjaw hawking ad vendors' gizmos to a manufacture/supplier of your own gizmos
and now have to deal with CCers that can't pour water out of boot without being spoon fed directions

..L.T. A
We use to do things like that to newbies. Turn off the pressure and see how long it takes them to notice. Takes longer than you would think some times. Or unplug the vac hose. You would think some of these cleaners were from Alabama or something.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Turn off the pressure and see how long it takes them to notice.

after my devastating crash in '92, as soon as I was able to walk I had to go back to work.
I had to find an assistant to work with me for the 3 years it took me to recover anywhere close to normal
But I couldn't to pay squat.

I was fortunate to find "James"
a physically fit churchy young man in his 20s but as backwards AF and clueless to boot

we're in an empty, pre-sprayed and wand moving, everything running well.
So I go outside for a smoke.

come back in and see no solution coming out of the wand.
He cleaned 3/4 of the room with no spray.
Never noticed it, and prob'ly would of done the whole empty that way....never knowing

..L.T.A.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
a physically fit churchy young man in his 20s but as backwards AF and clueless to boot
Oh I remember James. What a strapping young lad he was. I remember when we used to frolic through the fields of mustard flowers together. James suddenly stopped, looked me in the eyes and said, "I picked this very special mustard flower just for you." He then put the flower deep into my pocket causing a little yellow stain to form on my pants. Oh what happy times.

1625098621277.png

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm happy to report James is doing well.
40 something now, still living at home and still backward AF.
But is a good man and has a stable job at a chain grocery store stocking shelves and bagging groceries
fo-reel

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
after my devastating crash in '92, as soon as I was able to walk I had to go back to work.
I had to find an assistant to work with me for the 3 years it took me to recover anywhere close to normal
But I couldn't to pay squat.

we're in an empty, pre-sprayed and wand moving, everything running well.
So I go outside for a smoke.

come back in and see no solution coming out of the wand.
He cleaned 3/4 of the room with no spray.
Never noticed it, and prob'ly would of done the whole empty that way....never knowing

..L.T.A.
Going outside to smoke was your first mistake. Well just smoking itself was the first, then going outside to do it😏

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom