Holy sh*t--we didn't have glides!!!!

Name
Steve Lawrence
Been off the truck about 20 years now. Yeah, spent many a day behind wands without glides. Why did it take us so long to figure this out. Thanks to all the pushers of glides early on: Ken Harris, Greenie, Lisa, and others. No way would my guys like to clean without glides. They are so necessary to our operation. Who else turned us on to glides early on?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Been off the truck about 20 years now. Yeah, spent many a day behind wands without glides. Why did it take us so long to figure this out. Thanks to all the pushers of glides early on: Ken Harris, Greenie, Lisa, and others. No way would my guys like to clean without glides. They are so necessary to our operation. Who else turned us on to glides early on?
They're still a novelty in Canada.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
I wouldn't be cleaning today if not for glides. Lisa (and Greenie) risked everything to perfect and bring these glides to market.

Now this Conway couple come along and ruin it all with this Devastator wand that is kicking my ass, even with it's HUGE glide.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wouldn't be cleaning today if not for glides. Lisa (and Greenie) risked everything to perfect and bring these glides to market.

Now this Conway couple come along and ruin it all with this Devastator wand that is kicking my ass, even with it's HUGE glide.
You have to be like Marty and get the "a" hole glide.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yes, it’s sooo fricking heavy, it locks down. I actually have a kid that likes to use the stupid thing. I just shake my head at him. He also tries to bring his pos Kirby to work with him.🤦‍♂️ My son-in-law ate his ass out for bringing it during a midnight cleanup😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
If they were around in the 70-90s ,a lot of our back problems would be long gone...Still think a improvement on design and manufacturer of wands is needed .But that's me...But I would use an unglided in a heart beat just to clean a rug nowadays...Just one day out of here to do that again...OMG -yes...Even for ol Phred...an yes even a Bane Cleaning Head as they prefer to say ...May all your days leading to Christmas be safe and enjoyable,remember the reason for the season...

Name
Steve Lawrence
If they were around in the 70-90s ,a lot of our back problems would be long gone...Still think a improvement on design and manufacturer of wands is needed .But that's me...But I would use an unglided in a heart beat just to clean a rug nowadays...Just one day out of here to do that again...OMG -yes...Even for ol Phred...an yes even a Bane Cleaning Head as they prefer to say ...May all your days leading to Christmas be safe and enjoyable,remember the reason for the season...
Try a Zipper on loose rugs. You won't need a helper to hold it done while you get it cleaner! Great on fringes, too!

Last edited:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
[QUOTE="rider0992, My son-in-law ate his ass out for bringing it during a midnight cleanup
[/QUOTE]
What happens at midnight cleanups" should stay there. TMI.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom