Home-Pro spotter problem?

-JB-

Name
JB
Has anyone else had an issue w/the safety seals sticking to the inside of the cap insted of the bottle?

They only had 2 unhappy BP Direct customers too.

JB why in the world would you use BP when they won't stand behind their products ? Go JonDon better labels anyway !!

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Happened to me over a year ago when I used to order from them. Frustrated the hell out of me. I switched over to Jon Don and never looked back.

G

Anything Bridgepoint is shit!!!!!!

I have a new spotter program that will be ready in a few weeks!!
And with a true Green spotter!

You are looking only $1.65 a bottle, with your custom logo!

Rex Tyus

Aside from the Bridgepoint direct problem, would someone PLEASE clue me in why there is so much hate for them. I know it has been around a while and I seem to have missed what started it all. Not being a smart ass,I am genuinely curious. My local interlink distributor has ALWAYS taken good care of me. I don't get it.

Ernie G

Rex, I guess some people have had bad experience with BP, like you my experience has been good. Its just like Joe Bristor, people hate this guy, I, on the other hand have had good dealings with him. I can only base my opinions of a company or person with how they have treated me. Sometimes when people hear negative things, that forms their opinions, just like when a carpet cleaner has an unhappy customer, and they tell their friends. I try to base my opinion of people on how they have treated me personally.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
My local Interlink store in Omaha is fantastic! The problem with Interlink resides at the corporate level, not the store level. Which is ironic, because corporate thinks it's ideas are sheer genius. From failed marketing programs, to endlessly re-launched and watered down customer loyalty programs, to transfer shipments which aren't shipped on time (with no notification to local distributors), to ever-shifting compensation plans for employees, corporate bears the responsibility for the dilution of their brand in the marketplace. It is utterly amazing to see all of this from the outside looking in and realize that no one person is being made to take responsibility for this. How about their legacy accounting system? Those of you who are loyal Bridgepoint/Interlink customers will know what I'm talking about! My God - something printed in French would make more sense.

Their greatest asset has been, and remains, the local store. If they only had strong leadership that realized this and made the local store their priority then Bridgepoint/Interlink would be ascendant in the marketplace. Loyalty and profitability comes from relationships, not from your leasing program or your latest chemical or the killer four color postcard that some dipshit's nephew in accounting came up with. Sad.

tim

I have had that problem with homepro but you can get it out, it just isnt sealed to the bottle, it is inside the cap. That being said, my clients love the spotter and swear by it. I was going to look into another spotter with my logo but I am afraid to because my clients love the quality of the spotter. That is where the real value is. If something works extremely well, they will value it, keep it, call you back. Thats the purpose of the spotter, to get called back. If you have a great logo on a bottle of ineffective cleaner or one that causes resoil, what's the point. I have wanted to do a head to head comparison on the major brands of giveaway spotters that dont require rinsing but I guess that subject will bring out the naysayers so lets just say stick to what your customers want. As for BP, I love alot of their products, use them successfully every day. Every company has good products, just not all of their products are good. That is true with every company. In almost every product line, I could point out quality products and some I dont care for or have found others to work better. My interlink bp dealer is an asset by providing a local source for products, 90 days same as cash, sponsoring IICRC classes and truckmount maintenance and repair.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
JB said:
Has anyone else had an issue w/the safety seals sticking to the inside of the cap insted of the bottle?

All the time. On every single order of the stuff. It's like they wedge them up in there on purpose so that you'll dump the bottle out on the stain.

-JB-

Name
JB
It's like they wedge them up in there on purpose so that you'll dump the bottle out on the stain.

THOSE BASS-TURDS!

It's all part of their quest for world domination I tell ya!

DAMN.gif

Back
Top Bottom