Home Pro Spotter questions

Name
R.J. Povio
Do any of you guys use their products? Do they work, and not discolor/fade the carpets/furniture? Is there better products out there that are similiar?

We get so many people asking me what to use for spot cleaning. I figure I could sell this stuff and or just give it away with our name and number on it. I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Vac Away, Bridgepoint, and Jon Don all offer spotter bottle programs. They're all pretty similar, pick your choice. The directions on their labels will say to test in an inconspicuous area as you should with all products. I haven't heard any problems with carpets with any of the above mentioned company's products. Fine fabrics and upholstered pieces that bleed or dye migrates would be my concern.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
and don't forget to put your phone number on them ..
so's little Billys moms lawyer can serve the summons...
when little Billy crawles under the sink
and drinks it.....

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
bob vawter said:
and don't forget to put your phone number on them ..
so's little Billys moms lawyer can serve the summons...
when little Billy crawles under the sink
and drinks it.....

Coming from a guy who sucks poo water up, and lets little miss black ladies baby crawl on the poo infested carpet again.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Home Pro Spotter and the others mentioned in the thread all work by getting you repeat customers, not because they remove kool-aid, mustard and cat vomit better than anything else.

The way you present it to your client, your name and contact information prominently on the label mean more than which one is the best spot remover. All will work well for fresh spots and spills in used according to directions. But you should not be buying the best spot remover, you should be looking for the best marketing program.

I know Steve is on site. he will post in a few minutes to take credit for inventing this concept. I saved you the time Steve.

I like the new customized home spotters for pet stains as well. These are from Groom Solutions, the company that makes Perky Spotter and Grandi Grooms. Here is a link Custom Pet Stain Removers

Scott Warrington
Technical Support
Interlink Supply / Bridgepoint Systems
http://www.CleanWiki.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
scottw said:
Home Pro Spotter and the others mentioned in the thread all work by getting you repeat customers, not because they remove kool-aid, mustard and cat vomit better than anything else.

The way you present it to your client, your name and contact information prominently on the label mean more than which one is the best spot remover. All will work well for fresh spots and spills in used according to directions. But you should not be buying the best spot remover, you should be looking for the best marketing program.

I know Steve is on site. he will post in a few minutes to take credit for inventing this concept. I saved you the time Steve.

I like the new customized home spotters for pet stains as well. These are from Groom Solutions, the company that makes Perky Spotter and Grandi Grooms. Here is a link Custom Pet Stain Removers

Scott Warrington
Technical Support
Interlink Supply / Bridgepoint Systems
http://www.CleanWiki.com

I concur

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
One of the things they don't seem to get is that we do not (at least I don't) want a pouring spout on the bottle. Have you guys heard about spray heads?

The last thing I want is the client pouring that stuff, saturating the glue layer and also moving the stain into the pad.

Some of them actually say "apply liberally to the carpet."
Now, I am a liberal, however with the spotter I want my clients to be conservative!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've tried many brands over the years, and I believe hOmE pRo is the best.

But I wish Bridgepoint would change the STUPID NAME.

Becker

Name
Becker
My clients loved it.

But most of all it did the trick.

When the spot would not come out they would call me.

Or,,,

It just acted as another type of business card.

Brent has an awesome private label product... Well the label anyways...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I apologize I forgot to mention CTI. They have Spot Pro. I've used it professionally and personally, its great product. They also send them with trigger sprayers. The downside is they don't print custom labels, like Bridgepoint and Jon Don do. You have to add your own.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I've given away many cases.

Never used any. Don't really care.

The clients love it.

Seems like the imprinted name on contact info rubs off with the many different give away spotter I've used.

I wish that could be improved.

For me what is on the outside is far more important that what is inside.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom