Homemade Glides..

lesterj2

OK, I booked a job for 2 small bathrooms of tile.. :wink:
But the thing is I only have a carpet wand.. :roll:
So my cleverness kicked in and thought about some clear 6-inch Door Guards.. 8)
I picked them up from the autoparts store for $0.99.. :lol:

Do you guys think its gonna work for such a quick job.. :?:
My thoughts say yes because the plastic/rubber Door Guards will act as a squeege.. :?

gedc0082.jpg

gedc0080.jpg

gedc0081.jpg

Mike Draper

I hope your not serious, but if you are, you would prolly be better off using a brush of some sort from lowes or home depot and scrubbing the grout lines, then rinsing with the wand. The wand is not going to blast out any dirt from those grout lines.

lesterj2

Mike Draper said:
I hope your not serious, but if you are, you would prolly be better off using a brush of some sort from lowes or home depot and scrubbing the grout lines, then rinsing with the wand. The wand is not going to blast out any dirt from those grout lines.
thanks for the response and yes i am serious about using this wand, *shrugs...
im just trying to find a way around making all that noise from my metal wand scraping the tile...

Greenie

Lester, I thought we went over this, you bought the cheapo wand so you could have a few pennies left over to CALL LISA and ask her for a factory second AW29 glide.

I will point you in the right direction, but if you don't go, I'll continue beating you with a stick month after month, year after year.

866-438-8335

For $20 it can be there overnight.

Mike Draper

he actually picked up the homemade glide from nick. Nick tested it and says it works just as good as any other.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Lester,

I love ya man. I've got an AW29 slot glide that is a second, $50. I will let you make $10/mo payments on it.

Call me: 866-438-8335

Take care,
Lisa

lesterj2

did the job today and it turned out damm good for my first tile job...
to bad my batteries were low when i tried to take some before and after pics...
i have an old wand valve laying around i think im gonna rig it up so that i can get behind the toilet bowl better for my next job...

one flaw though it had poor suction but got the job done...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom