hometown suites pricing help

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I'm bidding on one of these tomorrow about 45 minutes away from me. they want a price for all rooms and hallways. Has anyone done one of these before? If you have tell me what the going rate is for these hotels. Thank you so much!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
That will depend on 2 factors(there are others as well). 1. Who owns the hotel. 2. Your cost of business. The other things you can more or less figure out after you look at the condition, carpet type, obstacles, etc. I've done hotels before, but I don't give them a price per room. One price for the entire thing. We had one place ask us the price per room, and we told them we do not disclose that information as we don't price by the hotel rooms(that's what they want to compare prices).

Name
Lee Stockwell
Never give out your measurement info when you are "bidding" on anything either. Makes it harder for them to feed your info to a cheap competitor who then doesn't even have to do a walk-through.

Thanks,
Lee

Bjorn

not to wise on a public forum what company your going to bid on either

made that mistake on ics quite a few years ago and 6 of the iicrcs finest had their business cards to the manager the next morning

it's the lurkers

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I would never put my real job on the forum. ITs a hotel 45 minutes away, that is "like" a hometown suites. No one would ever guess which one

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'd never disclose customer information anywhere, except with their written permission and then only to do a reference. That's a sacred trust that shouldn't be broken.

Bjorn

is it owned by the Patel clan

6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXCir9c9s8k6]

Name
Lee Stockwell
Managers of the upscale places are often American, but 85% plus of the ownership is Indian American.

Work on getting your $$/hour numbers instead of price per unit.

Just a suggestion,
Lee

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Make sure you get paid right after you're done w/ the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom