Hopefully Clark got his money.....

Greenie

The question is, who is next?

25,000 sq. ft. is a big chunk of empty space in a mall.

Rex Tyus

I think he posted he cleaned a bunch of them. If memory serves....I do hope they don't screw him over though. Corporate retail sucks. I hate them all. It sucks for the venders that are servicing them but the blood sucking vampires that sought out cheap chinese shit to import and purposely cut out american manufacturers should burn in hell. If only Walmart Home depot and Lowes would go under retail would be profitable again and instead of throwing "durable goods" in the trash the service and repair business could thrive again.

I hate them all. Big box retailers create the trade embalance. Bastards :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Rex Tyus said:
I think he posted he cleaned a bunch of them. If memory serves....I do hope they don't screw him over though. Corporate retail sucks. I hate them all. It sucks for the venders that are servicing them but the blood sucking vampires that sought out cheap chinese shit to import and purposely cut out american manufacturers should burn in hell. If only Walmart Home depot and Lowes would go under retail would be profitable again and instead of throwing "durable goods" in the trash the service and repair business could thrive again.

I hate them all. Big box retailers create the trade embalance. Bastards :evil: :evil: :evil:

Didn't you say at one time you were with Wal-Mart? Is this the source of the hostility?

Rex Tyus

c_adkins said:
Didn't you say at one time you were with Wal-Mart? Is this the source of the hostility?

Yes.

HELL YES.

Did I mention I hate them all. I thought about writing a book but I got scared. EVIL bastards.

Chris A

Name
Chris
LOL, on the topic though, that's scary. It will be my biggest concern if we get the job I've been working on lately.

Greenie

Only way to bring back the balance of American made goods is to embargo chinese made goods, I think a dollar for dollar import tax sounds about right, then it would be cheaper to make stuff in the rust belt again, and we might not have car companies and such going belly up.

Rex Tyus

NEVER let a service agreement with a major player be something you need. If you get it save at least 6 months straight before ever spending a dime of it above operating cost. Be very carefull if you sign an agreement. They will be from corporate and designed to screw you at will. DO NOT BE IN A SITUATION where you will ever depend on the money from the likes of a Wal-mart. It could be a good thing for years or it could be one month after you bought the additional equipment and hired staffing and then the plug is pulled. I have seen it.... hell I even did it more than once. One of the first things to go is "outside services" when the budget gets tight. Corporations don't budget on profitability by they way they budget on "The Market Perception" of profitability. When the word comes to cut the budget no matter how good of a guy the manager is he WILL cut it. Or they will get someone that will. Plain and simple. I could post paragraghs on how they screw the small manufacturers too. But I have said too much. A helicoptor just did a fly over. :shock:

TimP

I can understand where Rex comes from after working for Sears for a year and a half.

I have yet to buy anything from Sears since parting ways. And I wasn't fired, I quit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom