hos orbot any reviews on here

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Truth is I'm have second thoughts on begging you to come back! :p

Come on man, life is riding the fence. I like OP and encap for when it is the better choice (in my opinion) for the cleaning task at hand.

Just check out page 6-of module 4, Productive, Profitable and Proficient the Tale of the 3-P's.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I am making so much money off of page one and two that I haven't gotten to page 6 yet.

Or, I might not have given such a glowing review of your system.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Life changing isn't it? Yep that's why we offer the system!

Impacting lives makes it all worth while......not to mention it's so damn lucrative. Oops did I mention that? :oops: Pay no attention to that last comment.

Honest Abe, I already had plans for purchasing that Villa in Spain next to Ken Snow's.

And Ken if you're reading this, my wife would really appreciate it if you'd quit throwing your cigarette butts onto our veranda. :|

takemywandplease

Supportive Member
Name
Rick Davies
Have you ever noticed that most vlm cleaners are really weird dudes? ----this comming from a dude who uses Porky Pig for his avatar!!!!

"Online discussion boards typically require users to register and provide information about themselves. Many give users the option to select an image file that represents the user's persona."

Remember that you can put a bow tie on a Pig but it's still a Pig.

John G

PorkBreath has always been the odd man out, he is the guru of cleaning, he knows everything about cleaning from his Prattville perspective.
The whole world should listen to how HogJowls of 'bama does things.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HOLY CRAP........G we thought the hogs ate ya......did ya hear about the guy that claims yor handle was CROOKed.....can you tell us yet?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
smiley-violent075.gif
<O:p

Back
Top Bottom