Hos Orbot

G

Gnu

Brian I like the look of the orbot. its intensly futuristic. I think its a good thing to be set aside from the rest who use a 175 like them chemstain guys lol.

As far as the trinity??? a corneilius keg mounted to a homebuilt frame attached to a nicely made bracket attached to a 175 head.

Brian you can permanantly fix the bearing issue. look up zirconium oxide bearings. aka ceramic
they are ten times stronger than steel and never need to be lubed and last 6 times longer than standard steel bearings jfyi.

Name
Lee Stockwell
John's machines are bulletproof. "Pretty" is a machine that works...ours do that well. One is over ten years old, the "new" one is over six years.

Gary Taylor

[quote and I wasn't happy with it's name; the Trinity. I wouldn't feel comfortable using it in a Jewish home or business. [/quote]

Do you really think people care what the name is on the machine? I wondr if when I take my Ninja into a home they think of Chris Farley?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I was told the bearings in the Orbot last about 2 years depending. That's not so bad if that's the only thing I have to replace in 2 years.
I'll look into those bearings, thanks.

Walt

Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Gary Taylor":1p75b11d]Do you really think people care what the name is on the machine? I wondr if when I take my Ninja into a home they think of Chris Farley?

That's a chance I dont wish to take. Religion is a sensitive subject. If one is offended the word will spread, just like a bad job, and you may lose more than one client. I know I work too hard to obtain and keep them.[/quote:1p75b11d]

A reasonable concern no doubt. I bet he'd sell it with out the sticker on it. Or you could put another one over it - like your company logo.

Here in Oregon, the some Spanish speaking cleaners hate the name el diablo from master blend. They will ship with out the name.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom