Hose cuff question.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I want to stay on topic,not asking about options. That I know that exist,I am looking for some one who make's a 2 inch hose cuff swivel with a longer 1.5 inch barrel.

There are similar ones out there but barrel is about 2 inches long looking for a 3-5 inch version.

Have to retrofit 15 Butler trucks an there upholstery tools.Thank You all .

Have great safe summer,Mikey will you be at Summerfest,am trying to get whole crew down there .About 28 people total.But I am not a owner/op any more.So it is not my final say.

Bye, all keep up the great in-fo on this BB forum .I check it out for 15 minutes per month now. Hope all are well !

413 -433 -5938 to any one who chooses to call info versus typing .!

F

FB7777

I read that 5 times and still can't understand what you are looking for :shock:

Call Mytee and get their reducing swivel cuffs

DOn't know why you bothered to mention that it was for 15 Butlers cuz 2 inch hose- 1.5 is the key issue

length of the swivel barrell is important???? Why?

Just reduce the hose and get'r'done... no need to over think such a trivial thing

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Ok,sorry to confuse you.Not all Butler operator's use the 1.5 inch whip line.

This one uses all Titanium wands,they have no cuffs. Swivel cuff 2 inch to 2 inch swivel no problem finding them.

I am looking for a 2inch cuff with 1.5 inch long swivel the length of the swivel as to be around 4-6 inch's.

Close to the hide a hose swivel in length but able to fit on a 2 inch vacuum hose.The black hide a hose version would be ideal except it is not 2 inch vac compatible.

This way when they attach to the 1.5 inch upholstery tools,they will fit snug and secure with no loss of vacuum.Some trucks have 2 inch uph tool fittings the others have 1.5. I am trying to get uniformity in the fleet . I have looked at all manufacturers I can find but still nothing !

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
tku Hoody,I have one of these for my self . If all else fails will order some,but was looking for one a bit longer overall length.Again ,Tku vm !

Burtz

man does anyone have the new 2011 ZPT1200 Caesar translation software

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Dude, you got a problem with me this is not the politically correct version any more .Ok I tried to explain what I am looking for either contribute or gtfo my sight .Ok.

An you see that phone number its called 1-800 Ass-whuppin time anytime. I cleaned for 35 yrs ,gained all lost all and now I am just an old carpet cleaner trying to help the employee's.Dont bust my chops no one ever said I was a English major grammar student -ok.

An Mikey sorry to lose it,but I aint got much anymore ,An Im just trying to Deal-ok.

F

FB7777

chill Caes... we know you've had a rough going lately, but the comment about your posting style is good spirited :mrgreen:

I misunderstood what you were looking for, I thought you were looking for a replacement reducer cuff like CoolCuffs sells

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom