hose cuffs

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Joe's are still the best........

Flash cuffs come in at a close second....

and the only reason why I say that is because I know how long Joe's last.....I have no clue how long the flash cuffs will hold up.....

Olson has the flash cuffs and you have to get with Joe to get his...............

RDS

Randy I got cool cuffs they are great. Give Joe a call. How is the CDS running ?
I 'am really happy with mine.

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
The prefect seal cool cuffs are fantastic.
My truck had version one of flash cuffs.
Over all good but the thing that got me since I run all 2.5 hose is trying to get them disconnected in winter... nope. ...

No air leak either with my 6008 screaming.
I use mytee's 2.5 to 2 reducer to connect to my whip hose. Threads are the same.
Thanks to Mr Martin on finding that out :)

Last edited:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Any support groups recommendations?

Funny you should ask...........I believe there is a particular lounge in existence that caters to this exact purpose.

Only in this place, will find the knowledge that you seek.

Last edited:

Mike Draper

I've been running flash cuffs for at least a year now, maybe 2. I noticed the other day how nice they still swivel. Can't ell you how many crazy cuffs I went through because after a certain time period they would quit the swiveling action and just come undone. Oh damn, I feel like I just criticized al Qaeda and they are gonna show up at my door with ak-47's.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I've been running flash cuffs for at least a year now, maybe 2. I noticed the other day how nice they still swivel. Can't ell you how many crazy cuffs I went through because after a certain time period they would quit the swiveling action and just come undone. Oh damn, I feel like I just criticized al Qaeda and they are gonna show up at my door with ak-47's.

How many times we told you mike?
- "You don't fix the dents in your wand with the cuffs!"

RDS

"I have bought vac hose, solution hose, QDs, shut off valves, 2 RC99 filters, Stair tool, 2 VT wands and cool cuffs. All from Joe Bristor and never had a problem. I call him place the order it arrives quickly can't ask for more than that.

Mike Draper

I have purchased probably 4-6k worth of goods per year over the last 6 years from john at superior cleaning solutions. His service is top notch, shipping is immediate and he has a wonderful family that he supports with his business. When I purchased a truck mount from les, john did not call me up and threaten me with retaliation or force me to apologize to the world on a carpet cleaning forum. He has continued to be a great business man, always professional ( Lora too) and a great friend. I'll never hesitate to continue business with their family run business. His employees are top notch as well. Thanks john.

RDS

Mike I'm glad you have had a great business relationship John . I was just saying when I order from Joe everything has always went well and the products are good. never been any drama or any problems

RDS

Well I like this forum Mikey. I think and I hope your wrong about it being my turn

Mikey P

Administrator
I hope so too but Joe's track record for going ballistic on loyal bulletin board customers is solid as a rock.

Welcome to MB.

Joe's favorite forum.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Didn't the bouncer boot you from that lounge Frank?

I didn't get bounced only because BLister doesn't have a button, so it's not up to him, although he will try his best to drive off any "non-conformers".

He got all bent out of shape on a thread about Krud Kutter.

No soup for me.......:headbang:

Mikey P

Administrator
All his past victims say the same thing..

"Great guy, great conversations. ..

Until he goes off his meds"

Too bad, I feel sorry for the guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Olson

John Olson

Name
John Olson
RDS I was making a serious joke. Next time your ordering from him tell him something nice about me and or Mikey then duck. You'll have all the proof you need.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Joe could really make/be something in this industry, but he has a way of turning against ones that are really willing to take time out of there life to help him, He still is going on about having guys make videos for him... He went off for 45 minutes on me for a video I shot to show him something and that was years ago and he is still at it.
Now I will say that he did help me as I was very new to the cleaning biz, but as time has gone on some of the nic-naks I have gotten rid of because honestly it is BS it really makes no difference in cleaning and dry times.
My cleaning quality has NOT GONE DOWN since my cut off from his products,my biz has not suffered because I don't use his products,my health is not going south because I don't use his presprays.
I would say that guys that bend over backwards to satisfy his needs will awaken one day in shock when they have built there biz with products he supplies only to be cut off for some stupid reason, it WILL put you in a awkward place,but you will survive easily.
COOL CUFFS are awesome no doubt they have lasted a very long time.....YEARS in fact and still going on one of my rigs, but guess what my home build TM has FLASH CUFFS and they are awesome I like the button I love them for 2.5 as they DO NOT COME APART unless I want them to.
Joe is old he wont be here forever and when that time comes he will be missed and remembered he will make a lot of people laugh at how coo coo he was and the world will go on and we will still be sucking water outta carpet.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Cool cuffs with perfect seal are great, the newer rc99 for my helpers is awesome. Love skinny schiffer in 100 foot lengths with bend restrictor.

Soils and oils for odor or Joedercide is a great product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom