Hose reel swivels......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
old swivel...
cost..range from 130.00 up to just over 200
Rebuild kit.( if you can find one) .....Just over $25.00
can handle 3000 psi and about 180 degrees.....

IMG_4188.jpg

New swivel.....

cost...27.20
Rebuild kit..$10.05....(Pair of snap ring pliers and 30 seconds and you back up and running..Very easy)
can handle 3000 psi...Temp rang is 300 degrees

this comes in 1/2 inch only ...but is very easy to reduce down with a couple of bushings..

IMG_4189.jpg

Wintrax....part # 7475 for the swivel and 7475K for the rebuild kit.......1-800-443-0676

do the math...

Greenie

that is cool, but I'm not N. Tool or Wintrax, they don't sell the other stuff I need to keep a carpet cleaning business open daily.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Greenie said:
that is cool, but I'm not N. Tool or Wintrax, they don't sell the other stuff I need to keep a carpet cleaning business open daily.

true...but windtrax has all the PITA little stuff that holds up much better then what this industry has to offer...
and there prices are way cheaper .....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dealtimeman said:
then what would you suggest greenie?

yup....while i agree suppliers in the CC biz need to help keep their doors open...

why not offer shit that holds up 180 vs 300 degree for a fair price $130-200 range vs $30 bucks...

I mean even a 100% mark up of $60 we could deal with (and thats from them buying from the supplier and repackaging)

so in light of the BROAD range there, what do you suggest???

Name
George Valliant
Yeah, it's like one of my local vendors.

They recently moved to a fancy new high rent building, he's driving a new BMW, and they want $298 (+ taxes and shipping) for an "out of stock" fuel pump that I ordered online for $118 delivered.

I'm doing less biz with my local vendors and more with the vendors from Mikeysboard. They know 100 times more about the industry and sell better products for less money.

Now, I don't have to drive across town, wasting time and fuel, to pick up my supplies. They show up at my front door a few days later. It's absolute nirvana.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom