Hoss 700 user only please

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Ok I just got mine and put it together..I put on the square glides and removed the metal ones

Anything else I need to do? Tips or things to be careful with?

What orifice do you use? What pressure?
I run a 570ss

I texted with Jim Martin a good bit and got some great advise but the more experience the better soooo

Thanks

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Ok I just got mine and put it together..I put on the square glides and removed the metal ones

Anything else I need to do? Tips or things to be careful with?

What orifice do you use? What pressure?
I run a 570ss

I texted with Jim Martin a good bit and got some great advise but the more experience the better soooo

Thanks

I use the metal glides the most.

Things to be careful with: stainless tubes. After about one month of ownership, One of the tubes to a spray bar just fell off in the middle of a job. Distributor sez must have been an impact with a hard object, but that didn't happen. Would be hard to do because they're recessed. Been waiting for nine days for a replacement, and don't know how much longer it will be, as disty doesn't have one in stock. If I had time, I would buy some more .25 stainless tube and thread it 4/28, as I did when the down tube broke. My advice would be to keep a bunch of spare tubes on hand.

The middle restriction disc at 300 psi seems to be the sweet spot with my 47 blower.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom