Hoss 700

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Very Lightly used Hoss 700. Set up the same as Jim Martins with the long spray bars and the adjustable needle valve. Has 3 sets of glides. Metal, and both teflon ones. Teflon is brand new.

Hoss 700

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Justin takes very good care of his equipment. You can take his word for it if he says something is in great shape. This will be a great buy for someone.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Is anybody else having a problem clicking on the bid button and going no where??????

FredC

Village Idiot
@SamIam

because its not an auction. I have to add a conditional so the button doesn't appear...its on the list

Reactions: SamIam

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Why wasnt it a good fit for you?
I love my rotaries, I've tried just about all of them but I'm only one person so it's time to weed out the pack. I also have an original rotovac, rotary dri master, rx-20, and 360i that I'll probably be putting up for sale.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I could see dumping the rx 20 to bulky and heavy Drimaster doesn't really deep clean without tons of water wasted and still ease of use no where near the 360i.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'm keeping my 360xl
I've been thinking about a 360xl. Can you tell me what it is you like better about it? I can't quite wrap my brain around the very small vacuum slots in relation to the size of the cleaning head. Just seems like a lot of wasted space in the center of the machine.

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I agree with you there. I think the head could stand to be redesigned. I like how low the head sits though. It easily will fit under any kick board. I do think it feels flimsier then the hoss tho. The hoss is a brute, built for the long hall. But part of what makes it flimsier is how close the poles of the handles are together. The hoss is wider but when u enter a doorway cleaning in the head of the xl goes in and farther to the side if u see what I'm saying. Not a big deal, just a little preference thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom