Hoss or Zipper

Jerry

Supportive Member
Maybe I need both!? Lol, I'm going to go through some different wands, tools, etc. I have laying around and sell them to free up some space, I might just pull the trigger on both tools. I think I would like to see the new handle on the zipper, I''m more used to that.
I'm building a shop this spring and waiting to hear how I come out with taxes before I get too crazy buying stuff.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thank Jim, In all fairness... most of the cleaner never put their hands on a Zipper.
We were using a 13" not a 15".
It was so packed in there, I don't think any tool could get a fair evaluation.
I'm glad Bawb had enough room for his demo, and he does still have it.:rockon:

I know for as many people that grabbed that thing and as many times as I saw it go over the same place time and time again...I was pretty amazed at how dry the carpet felt....

Reactions: Erik

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
The new handles will be available in three weeks. We will have one at Experience next month, out side at the Masterblend truck.
If anyone can make it, please come check out their truck, and try the Zipper.

Reactions: Bill Soukoreff

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Erik how much cfm and lift would be needed be to make the 13 and 15 inch high flow zipper head sing on CGD ? Am looking for a mud sucking flushing tool.

Last edited:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
For the 13", it can be be set up for a 5,7.5, or 10 flow. If you want to use it with a portable, 500 psi and two 3 stage vacs will work fine. For the 15", you would need a TM with at least a #4 blower.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom