HossOrific!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
go be your own hero....I am just another BDCC trying to make a living...no different from anyone else...

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Thought I would share some photo's of a rug that a local cleaner brought in and cleaned with our demo HOSS 700 machine.

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

HOSS700.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
5-1.jpg

I would change out the screws on the head. Looks like it is grabbing fibers off the rug.

That explains a lot...

It might be those long screws causing the Mikey Mouse swirl patterns.

Should be an easy fix

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
pretty sure the screws are not grabbing the fiber..but collecting them...same as the area in between the jets and on the opposite edges of the shoes.......

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I do not own the hoss but will be getting one. what do you use to groom out the swirls and do you groom at end of the room or job?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I use a carpet brush.....never cared for the rake...

I have always groomed after the room.....but it really makes no difference......

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Mikey P said:
because rotary extractors clean deeper than a 175/wand. period.

I love it when you come up with these "New Revelations" that other rotary extractor users have know for 25+ years. You use to tout your 175 with a wand as being the best.

KevinD said:
Mikey P said:

I love it when you come up with these "New Revelations" that other rotary extractor users have know for 25+ years. You use to tout your 175 with a wand as being the best.

I will stick with a 175 and high flow wand. Saves on Gas and wear and tear on your truckmount and hours. Your using their electricity. You get the whole piece of the pie, TACT. I would raise your prices to avoid these type of clients that let their carpets that bad in the first place.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I think he said deeper cleaning regardless of condition of carpet. The electric is thiers on both the 175 and hoss.

F

FB7777

KevinD said:
Mikey P said:

so true Kevin... been running an RX20 for 10 years here on the nasties

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
KevinD said:
[quote="Mikey P":34qf32t8]because rotary extractors clean deeper than a 175/wand. period.

I will stick with a 175 and high flow wand. Saves on Gas and wear and tear on your truckmount and hours. Your using their electricity. You get the whole piece of the pie, TACT. I would raise your prices to avoid these type of clients that let their carpets that bad in the first place.[/quote:34qf32t8]

What you are doing with a 175 AND a wand..you can do all in one step.....so wear and tear on the truck is a wash...using the electricity is a wash.......and in the end..they are drier....cleaner...and you are much faster....

I use it on all carpets..not just the bad ones...the more you flush out the longer it will stay clean....

Even a old Dog like Mike can learn a new trick every now and then.....

Back
Top Bottom