Host is the real champ of MF!

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
Yes, it is a pig ear, Mikey put it there

A while back Mikey bought an English Bulldog(I think that is what it was)

He then had a name my dog contest, I suggested Diesel. You can only imagine what others suggested. I guess that is the burden of being popular.

Anyway, that is the dog's name now so I won but never got a prize but Mikey being the generous guy that he is has given me several items since

don't remember how it started but I have sent his dog pig ears on occasion, probably should do it again to mend the fence

that was back when Mike thought I was an OK guy

Mikey P

Administrator
I think you're more then an OK guy Steve but like more then a few here, you need to learn how to eat what you dish out.

No hard feelings what-so-ever.

Promise.

Fon Johnson

OK, Debbie.. I just did not wanna seem greedy asking for 29 lbs.. I thought that about a box and a half would just about be a fair test.. :lol:

Seriously though, who is the distributor here now? I can't find my spot zapper..

Name
Deborah Lema
Fon Johnson said:
OK, Debbie.. I just did not wanna seem greedy asking for 29 lbs.. I thought that about a box and a half would just about be a fair test.. :lol:

Seriously though, who is the distributor here now? I can't find my spot zapper..

I thought you were kidding; sorry. I'll send you a pm about a distributor, and I'll see if I can find a half bucket around here. I know there's one in my car, since I really do use it to get traction in the snow. You probably want some thawed stuff though.

Really though, I've had a lot of requests for samples. I'll have to check with someone cooler than me about that. In the meantime though, you can check about playing with some for free with the distributor.

Regards,
Debbie

Fon Johnson

Thanks, Debbie. I was joking about a sample (hence the odd sizes.. LOL) but I would like to try some of the new stuff. Just shoot me the info on who is the distributor for the Knoxville TN area.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom