HOT Seat this Wednesday 6pm pst!!

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
This Wednesday, October 17th, I will have the privilege of hosting our hot seat event.

The hapless victim is an excellent single truck cleaner, running a thriving business in a difficult market, a devoted family man, nature lover, with a serious addiction to bulletin boards, so serious in fact that he had to go start this one....

Mike Pailliotet.

Might I also add that without Mike you would see few of the innovations that have taken over our industry in the last few years.

Here is the opportunity to ask him questions and get the "real scoop" from Mike's perspective.

Few in our industry have been so controversial and in your face pushing to hold our industry to higher standards...love him or hate him, I bet bet he's been instrumental in one or more tools or techniques you use today.

PLEASE HAVE ALL PRE-ASKED QUESTIONS SUBMITTED TO ME VIA PM OR EMAIL truckmountgirl@gmail.com NO LATER THAN MONDAY NIGHT!! That's tomorrow!

This should be a fun and eye-opening event for sure.

Take care,
Lisa

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
better put one of those toilet seat covers on, as i hear the last victim had a small "incident".......

Scrapple is a savory mush in which cornmeal and flour, often buckwheat flour, are simmered with pork scraps and trimmings, then formed into a loaf. Small scraps of meat left over from butchering, too small to be used or sold elsewhere, were made into scrapple to avoid waste. Scrapple is best known as a regional food of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.

Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other scraps, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth. Once cooked, bones and fat are discarded, the meat is reserved, and (dry) cornmeal is boiled in the broth to make a mush. The meat, finely minced, is returned, and seasonings, typically sage, thyme, savory, and others are added. The mush is cast into loaves, and allowed to cool thoroughly until gelled. The proportions and seasoning are very much a matter of the region and the cook's taste.
Commercial scrapple often contains these traditional ingredients, with a distinctive flavor to each brand. A few manufacturers have introduced beef and turkey varieties and color the loaf to retain the traditional coloration derived from the original pork liver base.
Vegetarian scrapple, made from soy protein or wheat gluten, is offered in some places. It is seasoned to be much sweeter than typical meat scrapple.

Did that help Ivan ?

C

Carpet Dude

Frenchyfryingscrapple.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
By the looks of all his recent photos he doesn't even know which end to use on that high performance POS castex wand.

A real man would use a 16 inch version.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom