Hot tomato sauce

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One customer today was referred to me by another carpet cleaner. She asked if i could get tomato sauce out of her carpet. I explained our procedure and warned her it may not come out but we will try. I wish i could have taken pictures, she wouldnt let me out of embarrasssment. Thinking her neighbors might see. She was carrying a large pot of tomato (spaghetti) sauce down the stairs and fell. The entire staircase was covered in bright sauce. Looking at it, i was thinking "that will never come out". I started with esteam browning treatment, about 1/2 a gallon, then set up the tm. The browning treatment actually faded it by about 50%. Put 1 quart of sallys 40 volume peroxide in my hydro-force with procyon extreme aand soaked the stairs down. Rinsed with more procyon and everything came out. Lots of extra dry passes to ensure no wicking. Absolutely amazing, she was thrilled. She had called 3 other cleaners and all told her it wont come out. That's the difference between a rug sucker and a tradesman.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
One customer today was referred to me by another carpet cleaner. She asked if i could get tomato sauce out of her carpet. I explained our procedure and warned her it may not come out but we will try. I wish i could have taken pictures, she wouldnt let me out of embarrasssment. Thinking her neighbors might see. She was carrying a large pot of tomato (spaghetti) sauce down the stairs and fell. The entire staircase was covered in bright sauce. Looking at it, i was thinking "that will never come out". I started with esteam browning treatment, about 1/2 a gallon, then set up the tm. The browning treatment actually faded it by about 50%. Put 1 quart of sallys 40 volume peroxide in my hydro-force with procyon extreme aand soaked the stairs down. Rinsed with more procyon and everything came out. Lots of extra dry passes to ensure no wicking. Absolutely amazing, she was thrilled. She had called 3 other cleaners and all told her it wont come out. That's the difference between a rug sucker and a tradesman.
Would you mind defining which is which?

You warned her it may not come out. Yet you proceeded to attempt it. Would there have been no charge had you not been successful? 🙂

Did you charge her more since it did come out?

Don't tell me you gave a price prior to knowing what it would take to remove the stain!

IDIOT! 😁

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

You warned her it may not come out. Yet you proceeded to attempt it. Would there have been no charge had you not been successful? 🙂

Don't tell me you gave a price prior to knowing what it would take to remove the stain!

IDIOT! 😁
We always give the price and let them know they have to pay us even if we are unsuccessful. They agree to this ahead of time. I am confident in what i do but there are always times when things dont go as planned. Charged $200 and was done in 45 minutes.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

IDIOT! 😁
😂😂😂😂 Yikes, you used #theword!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom