Hot Water Tap

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hi Jim,

I just want a sourse where I can get hot water for mixing chemicals etc, etc when doing resi so I don't have to intrude on client.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_4225.jpg

you can do this with the square tank also...I did it to mine before I switched them over...

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Well hell Jim, that's way to easy.

I actually thought about doing it this way but then I said to myself, these guys must have another way.

Off to Lowes after I finish up today.

Thanks

www.cleancarpetwizards.com

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i have a hot water tap but mine is built into my pressure manifold.

DSCF0746.jpg

it is the one with the ball valve and it comes out right under the truck.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Dealtimeman,
Interesting picture? I had a HAT 7000 before the wreck, and it didn't look anything like this. Are these upgrades, changes, or something you put together yourself?

lesterj2

i have an aux. output that lets me get hot water. But you have to be careful when opening the valve because the pressure will make the hose jump and spit scalding hot water on you...

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Yeah I have the aux. female connector and I have been burned, ruined a few spay bottles because the water was to hot. This is why I was looking for 120-140 from the tank that is not under pressure.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
yes billy it is a custom one of a kind setup and it has two regulators, one for both of the solution reals( controls the water that goes though the heat exchanger) and the second one that controls that solution qc under it ( i use this one for mixing chems and cleaning uph or anything i dont need heat. the water comes from fresh tank straight out. will get an updated photo of the way it is setup now.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Billy I did what Jim has done. Works great but let me suggest you mix at shop first thing.

It will take a drive and job to warm the water up.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
just be careful.......If for some reason the end of the hose gets away from you and hits your shoe at 160 degrees...your mind can not tell your ass to move fast enough to get that sock off....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom