Hotel life

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Dude stoked he nutted 55 rooms in 4 hours,

Every other comment is I could done it in 2 hours????

WTFart.......

Like carpet cleaners and pen measurements.

It like Ron saying he did 2k worth of halls in 4 hours!

No vacuuming while VLM?

What!

Just think everyone ads a little on the internet everyone

I did 3 k in 3 days and I'm beat!

Screenshot_20230512-213131.png

SamIam

Name
sam miller
He got $20 per room.

It's the other guys swearing they could do it do it faster.

I wouldn't want that job it would take me all day.

Reactions: Papa John

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
No vacuum, no prespray just blowing formula 90 thru the wand yes it's doable. But wet for days but who cares about the crack heds living there?

Reactions: SamIam
Name
Nate W.
I remember John Olson talking about college turns.. No prespray, emulsifier only.. Time is money, maybe its not worth it to you, but it is to someone else.. $1,100 more in his pocket than he had before..

I remember being 5yo and watching my parents do work for CleanWay out of New York.. They'd get the accounts for the whole US and find the cheapest person to sub the work too.. Then you had to wait 60days to get paid.. Hell, you'd be locked-in most places.. Considered a fire hazard now-a-days.. You do what you gotta do to make ends meet..

Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I remember John Olson talking about college turns.. No prespray, emulsifier only.. Time is money, maybe its not worth it to you, but it is to someone else.. $1,100 more in his pocket than he had before..

I remember being 5yo and watching my parents do work for CleanWay out of New York.. They'd get the accounts for the whole US and find the cheapest person to sub the work too.. Then you had to wait 60days to get paid.. Hell, you'd be locked-in most places.. Considered a fire hazard now-a-days.. You do what you gotta do to make ends meet..
I just emulsified a big meeting room yesterday with the zipper, but back to motel rooms. If you buff that with a pad or emulsify that only, you're leaving some nasty in that carpet

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
There are those that pride themselves in making Fast money and those that pride themselves in Quality workmanship.
There Is a market for both.

The Quality of the work, IS a representation of the one Who performs it.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
There are those that pride themselves in making Fast money and those that pride themselves in Quality workmanship.
There Is a market for both.

The Quality of the work, IS a representation of the one Who performs it.
I've spent 40 years learning to do it fast and good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom